Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL COLD SHOWERS BR0

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
YO BR0 JUST TAKE COLD SHOWERS BR0

STRAP UP AND MAN UP BR0 YOU

48 LAWS OF POWER BR0 TED TALKS BR000000000O0OO

JFL

i take cold showers when im tired

Just stop fapping bro you will turn super saiyan bro

cold showers are redpill bullshit, but hey, have fun getting hypothermia

Redpillers and tradcucks can suck joe rogans cock

Anyone else starting to hate redpillers more than bluepillers? Redpillers seem to be even more deluded than soys

JFL I laugh my ass off at these "trying to be deep and motivational analogy using" Instagram posts. Gathering a following from a bunch of coping bluepilled normscum faggots.

THE WORLD IS YOUR PLAYGROUND BR0 GET OUT THERE AND LIFT THE PLANET BR0OOOO00000OOO

fucking clowns

JFL I laugh my ass off at these "trying to be deep and motivational analogy using" Instagram posts. Gathering a following from a bunch of coping bluepilled normscum faggots.

THE WORLD IS YOUR PLAYGROUND BR0 GET OUT THERE AND LIFT THE PLANET BR0OOOO00000OOO

fucking clowns
Lol yeah, just reinvent yourself bro

Normies are the most retarded creatures in the world. They reject the blackpill but accept nofap, PUAs, and now this cold showers shit.

Just go ogre bro

Stone_Age_weapons_000013698887Small.jpg

"Cold showers cured Polio bro."

"Motivation causes the cells in your body to repair facial disfigurement on it's own without surgery bro."

"Believing in yourself will inspire your bones to open up their growth plates and grow more bro."

"A good personality and positive outlook will cause forward facial bone growth bro."

"Men with eight inch plus penises got their with strong work ethic while being thankful for minimum wage bro."

Cold showers are fine

I take hot showers not cold ones

I always hear fags say cold showers make you more resilient brooo, seems like bs tbh

I actually enjoy cold showers, been taking them for 2 years straight, the only advantages are that it helps you wake up in the morning, and your skin doesn't get really dried up like it does under hot water. As for all other "superpowers", it's all bullshit.

I haven't taken a proper shower in a week, I just pour water on myself.

I actually enjoy cold showers, been taking them for 2 years straight, the only advantages are that it helps you wake up in the morning, and your skin doesn't get really dried up like it does under hot water. As for all other "superpowers", it's all bullshit.
It also makes the cold outside hit less.

while being thankful for minimum wage bro."

To be honest, this one is one of the most infuriating ones... According to them we should be thankful to work in a low-level job for the minimum wage without the perspective of a better future since there is no career ladder whatsoever. We are also not allowed to complain because this is not manly although they also tell us that being masculine is toxic and that sexes are a social construct. They also tell us we should cry, but we should not cry. This whole debate about this topic is full of hypocrisies and straight up lies to delude specifically men into accepting their worthless existence.

In the end, they are only afraid of men who are calling out this bullshit.

I only do hot showers

"Motivation causes the cells in your body to repair facial disfigurement on it's own without surgery bro."

"Believing in yourself will inspire your bones to open up their growth plates and grow more bro."

"A good personality and positive outlook will cause forward facial bone growth bro."

"Men with eight inch plus penises got their with strong work ethic while being thankful for minimum wage bro."

"

"Those 30 days of no fap made his jaw line sharp as diamonds bro"

"When you start to respect women your eyes start to slant upwards and turn blue in color bro"

"Giving back to the community has been shown to add 7 inches to your height bro"

"Men who get respect from others take care of an obese single mothers kids because that's what real men do bro"

To be honest, this one is one of the most infuriating ones... According to them we should be thankful to work in a low-level job for the minimum wage without the perspective of a better future since there is no career ladder whatsoever. We are also not allowed to complain because this is not manly although they also tell us that being masculine is toxic and that sexes are a social construct. They also tell us we should cry, but we should not cry. This whole debate about this topic is full of hypocrisies and straight up lies to delude specifically men into accepting their worthless existence.

In the end, they are only afraid of men who are calling out this bullshit.
High IQ. This shit worked to exploit men a hundred years ago when most people were severely low IQ but we can clearly see what is going on and what the future holds. It's like the overall sentiment of NPC society is made perfectly to oppose the few men who see the bullshit for what it really is. Once you know the truth, the left and the right both hate you.

"

"Those 30 days of no fap made his jaw line sharp as diamonds bro"

"When you start to respect women your eyes start to slant upwards and turn blue in color bro"

"Giving back to the community has been shown to add 7 inches to your height bro"

"Men who get respect from others take care of an obese single mothers kids because that's what real men do bro"
The worst one is

"Pussy is pussy bro"...
"Being a cuckold is a privilege you should be thankful for bro."

I actually enjoy cold showers occasionally but the way it gets worshipped by "self-improvement" faggots if just ridiculous.

This shit worked to exploit men a hundred years ago when most people were severely low IQ but we can clearly see what is going on and what the future holds.

Also men back then have at least a chance to climb up a career ladder. Also, not much females within the work environment which means less competition and more real work rather than being scammed which is now a regular of this world now.

Men back then also had the possibility to build up a life, perhaps even get a female and start a family. Now females earn more money than we, are preferred within the work environment and they have much easier and more cozy jobs than we have.

don't forget the haircut

BRO JUST TAKE A SHOWER CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES RETAIN YOUR SEMEN LIFT A WEIGHT AND GET A HAIRCUT, YOULL GET FUCKING SUPERPOWERS MY DUDE

Treat women like human beings bro