Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cold approaching turns you into a pariah

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Even if women don't call the police for harassment she will still tell all of her girlfriends and society in general that your that creepy weird guy who stalks women and so wherever you go in your area you'll be viewed as a pariah and forced to move.

i dont approach

I can confirm this. In my naïve PUA years i would traverse bars of a not so large city. Soon women started knowing who i was and it spread like fire in dry grass. When I entered a venue the females would whisper in eachothers ears and point at me.

Idk how cold approaching still exists in the 2nd decade of the 21st century

Existing as an incel turns you into a pariah*

I used to do this, I'm thinking it backfired. what a waste tbh

Just approach a 1000 women a day bro

Come approaching is retarded. Not even the best method for chad. If an incel is to have a shot at ascending he needs to warm approach and social circle max. Even then he should be 5/10 at least...and lucky.

jfl at approaching as a sub 8 in 2020.

Only extremely lowIQ and completely delusional male approaches in 2020.

It's not about being a pariah, I don't have foid social circle (all my friends are males), so I don't even give a flying fuck about my reputation among holes.

In 2020, there is a good possibility of ending up in jail if you talk to women as a sub 6 male.

Not a joke, buddy boyo, I know guys who lost their job and got suspended from school because of this.

Even if women don't call the police for harassment she will still tell all of her girlfriends and society in general that your that creepy weird guy who stalks women and so wherever you go in your area you'll be viewed as a pariah and forced to move.
You're already a pariah before approaching because you're ugly. You just only realizing it after doing cold approaches.

Only extremely lowIQ and completely delusional male approaches in 2020.
I cold approached in 2013 once. In my high school. Ended up being classmates with the hole and she wasn't even good looking, I'd give her a 4/10. :feelskek: