Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cold approaching on the streets is absolutely retarded

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Only ultra autists could think this shit is accepted in modern society :lul::lul:

It only works for chads and chadlites but even then I’m sure it doesn’t work 100% of the time, maybe only 75%

True. Unless you’re good looking.

Only retarded if you are a normie and below, high tier normies and above can easily cold approach on the streets and get something

Only sub10 law

What up my nigga? @Edmund_Kemper @ me in some good threads you’ve made today bro haven’t been up to date.

Approaching on the street is professing interest at a time that is considered as least appropriate, and reserved only for chads that can trigger neurotransmitters in her lizzard part of the brain.

It baffles me how these PUA autists havent realized it yet.

It's better than never trying at all.

Cold approaching in general is retarded.

I did it once, the cringe, I will take that cringe to my grave.

Cold approach doesn't work for anyone. You can't just walk into someone's face like that. I have autism and even I know it's not accepted and approved to do that even if you were "Chad." The prerequisite for approaching in the first place is displayed interest from the foidoid. There is a difference between jumping on someone's face and exchange of eye contact between Chad and a foidoid before approaching.

Cold approach doesn't work for anyone. You can't just walk into someone's face like that. I have autism and even I know it's not accepted and approved to do that even if you were "Chad." The prerequisite for approaching in the first place is displayed interest from the foidoid. There is a difference between jumping on someone's face and exchange of eye contact between Chad and a foidoid before approaching.
Shut up incel

You will only face legal trouble if you cold approach as a sub8 man

I did it once, the cringe, I will take that cringe to my grave.
I approached a foid in my classroom once and looking back at it my interaction with her was so stale and cringy. I also remember my teacher telling me to go back to my seat after talking to her.

High iq ngl

Only works for an absolute gigachad. Less than 1% of the populace can cold approach successfully. If you are sub 5 cold approaching just....

Unnamed

I've never cold approached anyone but it would definitely be suifuel if I did.

Doing anything as a non chad is.

Yep am very glad I didn't reduce myself to that crap.

It only works for chads and chadlites but even then I’m sure it doesn’t work 100% of the time, maybe only 75%
it doesnt. ive literally seen a giga chad get rejected by sub5 foids right in front of me.

Doesn't work at random foids on the street but Chad can pull it off depending on the setting. Like in a gym he could easily go to a woman and ask her out after a short conversation. Or after he had a class in university together with one. There are woman who immediately have sex with people they met in a bar. Why shouldn't it work somewhere else too? Especially if your goal is a date and not going out right to fucking

Last edited:
One of the most commonly repeated retarded memes repeated in incel circles

Don't forget to wear a ridiculous outfit (peacocking), neg the foid and to be over 6' tall with a robust jaw

Approaching on the street is professing interest at a time that is considered as least appropriate, and reserved only for chads that can trigger neurotransmitters in her lizzard part of the brain.

It baffles me how these PUA autists havent realized it yet.
I think they all know, but you can't sell the blackpill to these desperate men, only such bluepilled bullshit

@BiryaniCel check this thread out.

Cold approaching in general is retarded in modern society. I would say even Chads can get rejected sometimes.

Then where should I approach women?

Then where should I approach women?
the actual best way is to have a friend group, then once in the circle if you've reached the looks and height threshold, you'll basically mingle with other single girls and end up getting a girl.

the actual best way is to have a friend group, then once in the circle if you've reached the looks and height threshold, you'll basically mingle with other single girls and end up getting a girl.
Yeah but first you have to get a friend group.

It never really began :feelsbadman: