Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cold approaching is dead

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So apparently this is what normies do, I've learned this from talking to a few about it . I didn't know this at all but this is what they've always done. They will look up a Chad or whatever that they work with, or in their class or something like that on Instagram or social media then get to know them from there. Meaning that not only do they still technically only approach Chad strangers, they do it through social media to where you have to be not only good looking but pophlar. It's so fucking over, you can't even hope to cold approach anymore because nobody does it that way and there's only infinite more filters to go through.

Living foids don't like me...

Because im ugly...

That why i never approach hot or warm foids.

I only approach cold ones.

Foids will screenshot your attempts to hit on them and post them for all their friends to laugh at. They can also block you too. Nobody even asks for numbers anymore, they just say "add me on IG or snapchat".

Living foids don't like me...

Because im ugly...

That why i never approach hot or warm foids.

I only approach cold ones.
Just necrophiliac max bro

Cold approach doesn't even work with normies only with chads

Cold approach only for chad. Normies have to use friend's circle.

Cold approach works better than online dating, since there is less competition from Chads (Online dating allows Chad to match with all women using it in his area).

Obviously there is a problem with being called creed and accused of harassment.

it makes biting the bullet look good.

Foids will screenshot your attempts to hit on them and post them for all their friends to laugh at. They can also block you too. Nobody even asks for numbers anymore, they just say "add me on IG or snapchat".
Giving a foid any attention whatsoever is a cucked ego boost you get only humiliation out of.

My whole point is, getting to know women and just being their friend bro is not how it has worked for a long long time. Now foids will see a random Chad in the Halls of their school or job, then look him up and add him on social media and only then """"get to know him"""". It's so over. You have to appeal to them irl physically and then have to pass several tests on social media. And if you're not on there with lots of stupid normie bullshit pictures with lots of likes you can forget it entirely.

My whole point is, getting to know women and just being their friend bro is not how it has worked for a long long time. Now foids will see a random Chad in the Halls of their school or job, then look him up and add him on social media and only then """"get to know him"""". It's so over. You have to appeal to them irl physically and then have to pass several tests on social media. And if you're not on there with lots of stupid normie bullshit pictures with lots of likes you can forget it entirely.
Yeah, it's no different than a job resume or "having references". This is where mentalcels fall short. People here don't realize that for every mentalcel, there are 10 more chads with the same looks and that are NT and have a social circle. You need to mog the girl to hell and back to get away with being aspie/low status.

Fuck this gay jew world I'm gonna fucking rope

Yeah, it's no different than a job resume or "having references". This is where mentalcels fall short. People here don't realize that for every mentalcel, there are 10 more chads with the same looks and that are NT and have a social circle. You need to mog the girl to hell and back to get away with being aspie/low status.
It's basically over

I have zero social media. My inceldom is complete.

It was never really alive for men like us.

No man can compete with a girl's phone.

High IQ observations

It was never alive to begin with.