Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cold approach is a really bad idea

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
You guys are gonna call me a norman but I am actually friends with quite a few normans and I don't know a single one of them who has had success with cold approach. Unless you are giga chad, there is a 99% chance the foid will think you are a weirdo or serial killer. It is over for approachcels.

Of course it is a shit tier idea. Even as a desperate incel, would you trust a woman approaching you out of nothing? Even worse, how would you feel if a sub 5 creep would approch you as a girl?

Would never do that unless I already knew the girl from some social circle and get a ioi from her.

Will never happen tho.

Everyone here should be approaching women.

While driving a van along the pavement.

i've heard this shit over, and over again.

and fuck, i'm dying to hear how you actually do it.

best bet is to join a hobby group. if you want to cold approach, heres what i think works:

sit at a bar with female bartender and try to talk her up

at gym, ask if you can work in with a girl using a machine, during the workout tell her youre new to the area and looking for lifting partner

of course, if youre truecel or low normie this most likely wont work

best bet is to join a hobby group. if you want to cold approach, heres what i think works:

sit at a bar with female bartender and try to talk her up

at gym, ask if you can work in with a girl using a machine, during the workout tell her youre new to the area and looking for lifting partner

of course, if youre truecel or low normie this most likely wont work

Good advice tbh

You guys are gonna call me a norman but I am actually friends with quite a few normans and I don't know a single one of them who has had success with cold approach. Unless you are giga chad, there is a 99% chance the foid will think you are a weirdo or serial killer. It is over for approachcels.

No, it can work. I've been doing it my whole life. If you get an IOI or a smile, then you can approach. No IOI or smile, forget it. It's probably not going to work. And you're asking for a possible brutal reception.

best bet is to join a hobby group.

Womyn don't go to hobby groups anymore lmao
Unless it's strictly female only

She already knows it'll be TEEMING with ugly guys desperately looking for a girl, so even if she does go there, she'll NEVER date anyone from there

I recommend everyone use a cold approach; just go with the goal to fail, rather than succeed. Then you are paradoxically always successful.

I recommend everyone use a cold approach; just go with the goal to fail, rather than succeed. Then you are paradoxically always successful.

High IQ

It´s weird though right. That walking up to someone face to face on the street is creepy but it´s okay to meet over an app. The app seems more shady and could be a catfish, serial killer etc. cold approach seems very honest but hey, I am not a mentally unstable girl. If any girl cold approached me I would blush and feel really good but that´s just me

interesting, i would say high average iq bro

The days of a non-Chad being able to approach any vaguely sane and passably attractive woman and have anything but a reaction of fear/disgust/mistrust are long gone. Even the vast landwhales are likely to give you the cold shoulder.

This. We might as well make those whores uncomfortable for being shallow. You can even pull a catfishman and chase her down the street calling her a fat bitch if she rejects you.
Cold approach them with ACID.
This too.

It´s weird though right. That walking up to someone face to face on the street is creepy but it´s okay to meet over an app. The app seems more shady and could be a catfish, serial killer etc. cold approach seems very honest but hey, I am not a mentally unstable girl. If any girl cold approached me I would blush and feel really good but that´s just me

this nice sentience

u are correct

apps is more shady at the start

but people also get scammed on the street too

the thing is she is fine talking to strangers on apps because it is SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE

approaching is not

this nice sentience

u are correct

the thing is she is fine talking to strangers on apps because it is SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE

approaching is not

This is so true and fucking messed up that it makes me wanna rope

I would never do that shit I remember when I was walking towards my car this foid was right in front of me a few seconds later she turned around and said that I was making her uncomfortable
Everyone here should be approaching women.

While driving a van along the pavement.

This is so true and fucking messed up that it makes me wanna rope

IT'S ALL INVERTED

it's normal to upload private photos online and to carry a tracking device (phone)
I would never do that shit I remember when I was walking towards my car this foid was right in front of me a few seconds later she turned around and said that I was making her uncomfortable

she was hitting on you

This. We might as well make those whores uncomfortable for being shallow. You can even pull a catfishman and chase her down the street calling her a fat bitch if she rejects you.

Lol. What would we do without catfishman

she was hitting on you
giphy.gif

Approaching as a sub8 is utterly useless.

this nice sentience

u are correct

approaching is not

Not anymore at least. Back before technology like phones and computers took over it was socially acceptable now it´s not, fucking sick society.

Womyn don't go to hobby groups anymore lmao
Unless it's strictly female only

She already knows it'll be TEEMING with ugly guys desperately looking for a girl, so even if she does go there, she'll NEVER date anyone from there
Newton IQ

If you need to try its over