Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Cold Approach] Got rejected with "I am too young for you"

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
She was 17. I don't even care if it was just an excuse, the fact that she thought of it means that I really am too old for teenagers now. Highschool seems like yesterday. Soon my face will start falling apart and the years will start going at breakneck speed. For the record I am 23 going on 24.
I though she was 20, foids age like fucking milk. I started looking up women at around age 25 and they look fucking 30. JFL i'll never get to experience a woman in her prime

JFL at cold approaching
JFL at thinking you can EVER make up for lost time
JFL at coping with "noone has sex in highschool anyway"

they will always find something to reject you
fucking femoid liars

I don't care about rejection, I care about no longer being young enough to approach women that don't have bikeseat faces

i heard this a couple of time, its a normie cope
if u had good face ur age wouldnt be a problem tbh

BRO, THE 10,000 RULE!! IT ISN'T OVER UNLESS YOU'VE APPROACHED 10000 GIRLS, YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

She would never tell that to 50 years old chad

no way to escape the NWpill and wrinklepill

you basically can only approach girls that are at least 20 to be safe, and lie to them that you're 25 until it's obvious that you're old as shit

where did you try it anyway?

>she was 17

Are you sure she wasn't an older looking 13 year old? Young girls look like grown women nowadays with all the growth hormones in foods.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

Strong teenlovepill

no way to escape the NWpill and wrinklepill

you basically can only approach girls that are at least 20 to be safe, and lie to them that you're 25 until it's obvious that you're old as shit

where did you try it anyway?
I thought she was 20.
I asked her for help when I registered my car a couple of times, and once I had my car registered on my way out I asked her for coffee.
Even told her "do I look that old?" and she giggled and asked my age.
It wasn't an unpleasant interaction, and that made it even worse.

I thought she was 20.
I asked her for help when I registered my car a couple of times, and once I had my car registered on my way out I asked her for coffee.

Tbh she probably got railed by a 19 year old Chad later that night after they laughed at your failed attempt.
She would never tell that to 50 years old chad
Imagine if this guy tried the same thing as OP

iu

I thought she was 20.
lol i wouldn't expect a working girl with actual responsabilities to be so young but i guess it can happen with summer jobs
last time i tried shit with a girl like that it was pretty obvious she was 19-20 since she was working during school hours

only shows the importance of liemaxxing tbh

I'm 29 and I approached a 17-year-old girl recently. I also regularly masturbate to pictures and videos of girls taken when they were 17 or 18.

It's completely natural for us to still find them attractive as we get older, because they are in their prime at this age.

Didn't want to lie to her once she told me how young she was. I dunno man
what is your break point, 18, 19?
for me it's probably like 20 at this point, anything less is tackle territory in 2019

OP, she is not 17.

She probably is 20 like you guessed.

But you are ugly. And she had to reject you because of it, but she, like all foids, hate being confrontational. So she needed an excuse to turn you down.

By saying she was 17, just below the legal age limit, she had a geniune reason to reject you without facing confrontation from you.

I'm sorry boyo.

You should have showered br0.

what is your break point, 18, 19?
for me it's probably like 20 at this point, anything less is tackle territory in 2019
Honestly I'd be down with anyone legal as long as they were down too, but I guess 18 is a good rally point.

OP, she is not 17.

But you are ugly. And she had to reject you because of it, but she, like all foids, hate being confrontational. So she needed an excuse to turn you down.

By saying she was 17, just below the legal age limit, she had a geniune reason to reject you without facing confrontation from you.

I'm sorry boyo.
Sane.

OP, she is not 17.

I'm sorry boyo.
As I said in OP that people just don't read apparently. I don't care about rejection. I care that she even thought of this in first place. She wouldn't think of this rejection if I looked 19. That's the whole point.

In any case, she most likely was 17 because of the way she spoke to me and the kind of job she had.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

JFL at thinking you can EVER make up for lost time

You can make up for lost time, it just depends on what you are trying to make up for, if you had the money, you could find money thirsty gold digging jail baits to fuck you for trinkets and nice clothes, but most of you guys aren't really trying to experience a woman in her prime, what you are chasing after is some "young love" experience which doesn't exist, there's no magic there, its just as raunchy and adult like as adult relationships, you guys are chasing a ghost thinking you missed out on some innocent magical time.

If you want to fuck a prime foid, you can pay to fuck a prime foid, you don't really want that experience though, you want a love story. Stop approaching, start wealthmaxxing

Go the Philippines or something, prostitution is a norm there, women are poor and lacking resources, and the age of consent is fucking 12, forget prime, you can get PRIME^2 foids there, you won't get your magical love story and female affection though

The only thing I want to make up for, is sexual experiences missed

It simply means you are too ugly for her

BRO, THE 10,000 RULE!! IT ISN'T OVER UNLESS YOU'VE APPROACHED 10000 GIRLS, YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

10,000? Rookie numbers! Try 100,000!!! :soy::soy::soy:

what you are chasing after is some "young love" experience which doesn't exist, there's no magic there, its just as raunchy and adult like as adult relationships, you guys are chasing a ghost thinking you missed out on some innocent magical time.