Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coffeemaxxing

or a person youve only been messaging for 3 days
assuming an incel wouldn't get ghosted by then

only nonchads go on dates. chads just fuck them.

LMAO. Womansplaining at its finest.

She doesn't have a fucking CLUE what it's like to be a sub-6 male, especially on a college campus. I have been getting indirectly harassed, bullied, and made fun of by women AT LEAST once weekly ever since I've been here. This bitch is genuinely smoking crack if she thinks that I would go up to some random girl and ask to have coffee with her, university security would instantly throw me out and I'd probably get expelled.

She has no idea wtf she's talking about.

I switched my coffee with meth. Never been tired since. Coffee sucks.

damn guys all I gotta do is ask girls for some coffee and I automatically am no longer an incel

just pay for cofee till you go bankrupt theory

this is getting beyond pathetic what is this self satisfying "Boom. Done. I have given you the code to dating women"

this is worse than no advice its simple misdirection gaslighting bullshit

What if the "women" never talks to you or sees you in the first place, so you cant even ask her for coffee then where is the

"Boom. Done. I have given you the code to dating women"

its all just utter low level microsoft visual basic 101 bollocks all the damn time

More likely to get a restraining order out of it than a date.

Coffee increases your anxiety.

But for coder monkeys or people who work tough long jobs, its essential. Otherwise, its a struggle to stay awake and work efficiently for a long period of time.

Gotta love the bluepill total bullshit Reddit posts like those. Just ask her out for a coffee bro.
JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This people really live in another reality, i should cold approach i guess but that would be a fast way to the prison

Why should I ask femoid to coffee, if I still will be rejected because of my face?
Retarted IT cum dumpster and her retarted advices :feelswhat:

Would be better if I just poured hot coffee on foid's face.