Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel code geass s3 is looking sick

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
DY-1fKDVQAA9li9.jpg:large

finally after 10 years we get it, who /hyped/ for this ??

I havent watched Code Geass yet but it looks good.

is code geass actually good? I always assumed it was a little kid shonen jump anime

is code geass actually good? I always assumed it was a little kid shonen jump anime
YES, if you like mecha anime + politics watch it. It got me into mecha anime. Amazing main character and amazing OST.

It's not little kid shit, it is highly thought provoking and strategic anime.

Code Geass is a serious thought provoking anime involving strategy and politics. It tackles issues that are relevant in the real world such as nationalism, colonization, racial identity and terrorism.

1446278310-d4b9b06935db4b35206b8926afd05f0b.png

When is the exact release date?

Is this anime worth watching?

okay ill watch code geass because everyone else is lol

When is the exact release date?
also this is going to be a remake film of hte first two seasons, with extra events and what not. and s3 is going to build off of this.

yeah it's really good, one of the best starters to get you into anime if you have not and it's a must watch if you are an anime fan.
I see people saying that all the time but I get turned off because the characters look weird. I guess I should force myself to watch at least the first few eps.

I see people saying that all the time but I get turned off because the characters look weird. I guess I should force myself to watch at least the first few eps.
i see what you mean, next thing you know you will be hooked. OP is amazing too

also this is going to be a remake film of hte first two seasons, with extra events and what not. and s3 is going to build off of this.
I have heard of that. I can't wait to see it