Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cocky normie gets brutally blackpilled by his girlfriend when she reminds him of his position as beta provider and nothing else

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It took me a while to digest what she said, but if these famous normies are getting humiliated like this on live TV than how is your average joe normie
being treated by his girlfriend? Normie men needs to know their value in the relationship is nothing more than being a piggy bank for their "gf" and "wife", once the money runs out, she will also run out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqk98FiOUw

This alone made me not want to ascend to "normie" level. If you can't ascend to chad it's not even worth it.

3:50 unexpected brutal Ricepill. If you are Asian I suggest to stop watching at that mark

Last edited:
Brutal, I hv seen dat before

i believe that this dude likes to masturbate to the thought of his wife getting pumped by a tyrone and then calls it ''being open-minded''

fate of all sub8s

extremely brutal tbh

That's why you don't betabux foid

Repost , still very brutal

At this point, you just know he’s getting gold digged and that fake ‘I love you’ is so annoying.

Daily reminder : These ppl think they are better then us bcs they have starfish sex twice a year

i believe that this dude likes to masturbate to the thought of his wife getting pumped by a tyrone and then calls it ''being open-minded''
Idubbbz moment

Funny when she undesrstands she fucked up and caresses him talking to him like a retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back