Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cock carousel theory is legit

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
In my life I have never encountered a girl who remained with the same guy throughout her youth.

If you look at the relationship history of any modern girl you will find at least one breakup, nearly always initiated by them.

Yep, the cycle only break's when she hit's the wall and has to stay with the same guy for a longer period of time.

Yep, the cycle only break's when she hit's the wall and has to stay with the same guy for a longer period of time.
Or when they get tired. Relationship dramas get exhausting after a while.

I know one. My oneitis from high school has been with the same guy for like 8 years and recently got engaged.

Or when they get tired. Relationship dramas get exhausting after a while.
Maybe, stacy love's drama tho. I know a couple woman pushing 50 and all they do is talk about other people. Woman never need to grow up.

My little bro's girl has been with him since they were both freshman in high school, 7 years ago. It's possible. There are women out there who are into monogamy.

There's a lot of girls out there who want to be dedicated to one man, no carousal.

All women are whores theory is legit too

My little bro's girl has been with him since they were both freshman in high school, 7 years ago. It's possible. There are women out there who are into monogamy.

There's a lot of girls out there who want to be dedicated to one man, no carousal.

This is what ascension looks like