Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cobra Kai

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
I decided to watch jewflixe's new series Cobra kai, the first episode was cool af and I decided binging it would be a good LDAR for today, about 10 minutes into the second episode LaRusso's(The kid that beat Johnny in the first movie) foid daughter decides to throw some fucking party filled with chads and other cockthirsty foids behind her fathers back, they were all having fun and flirting with each other, I got mega rage/ropefuel and turned off my TV
Cant even cope anymore, normies mock incels on every possible occasion, even in a series about one of my favourite movies :feelsrope::feelsree:

I’m never going to watch that shit

That series has a AMWF couple, jfl.

I know that feel, I was trying to watch Samurai Champloo some time ago but dropped when the female MC expressed her repulsion for a guy because he was bald.

I decided to watch jewflixe's new series Cobra kai, the first episode was cool af and I decided binging it would be a good LDAR for today, about 10 minutes into the second episode LaRusso's(The kid that beat Johnny in the first movie) foid daughter decides to throw some fucking party filled with chads and other cockthirsty foids behind her fathers back, they were all having fun and flirting with each other, I got mega rage/ropefuel and turned off my TV
Cant even cope anymore, normies mock incels on every possible occasion, even in a series about one of my favourite movies :feelsrope::feelsree:
JFL

Lmao. Daniel's daughter has an asian bf.

I can't stand that they only let the rosties hit the guys but not the other way around.