Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coalburning Stacy gets pistol whipped by thugs for defending her Tyrone boyfriend

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★★

Bonus points for the cucks in the reddit replies

This has been posted 5 times already

@Recluse this is how you be a real nogga

i LOVE watching women get hurt

based nigger

AAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahah
I love watching this kind of shit, it really makes me feel better for the rest of the day :feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop::ahegao::ahegao:

Let's all wish that that dirty mud shark got dead.

lol. Giga based negroe. :feelskek::feelsLightsaber:

I predict this kind of shit gonna get WAY more common over the coming 20 years. Gen Z guys are growing up with constant male bashing, plus the new sexual marketplace gonna exclude all the ugly and short guys. Anyone who believes this won't eventually have bad results for society as a whole either hasn't actually thought things through, or is feigning ignorance to protect a personal agenda.

y do foids date men that associate themselves with thugs like that? i will never understand

Kill all mudsharks

disgusting foid tried to 69 her n!gger boyfriend right in the middle of the street,well deserved bitch