Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coach Red Pill on Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-

”Do you have any Idea on how lucky you are to be an Incel”

tl;dr: buy my book bro

Coach Red Pill is a :soy:

He needs your money

can't make this up

IMG 20190103 225545

Mgtow= Incels in denial

He is not totally wrong, being incel is not the worst condition a human being can be into.

I wish Alek Minassian also took out this betabuxxer.

I subscribed to this dude for comedy. He cannot be serious.

The guy is a fucking joke. As if we were all sitting at home drinking beer all day complaining that we didn't get anything. We have all gone to great lengths like I lost 100 lbs, got new clothes, got a haircut, got a good job with a solid payment, read PUA and tried to apply it anywhere I could, wasted weeks on Tinder and similar shitty pages, tried to get dates any way I could and JACK SHIT HAPPENED. And now I am starting all over and giving it another try. I have tried so many times anyone would have given up by now. I am not sitting at home on my couch complaining I don't get laid.

I am closer to having a million bucks than I am to getting laid. I am quite confident I might have the million bucks one day but I very much doubt I will ever get laid without paying for it.

And no it is not just a process that you follow through with and succeed. It has to do with a lot more things like looks, mental problems etc.

He is not totally wrong, being incel is not the worst condition a human being can be into.

Being a quadriplegic with painful NF1 is worse, being a deaf blind is worse, maybe being locked in is worse.

"If you're born an ugly girl, that's it" Stopped watching there. Guy is a bluepilled faggot.

"If you're born an ugly girl, that's it" Stopped watching there. Guy is a bluepilled faggot.

Should have stopped watching there. Why the fuck was this even posted?

Not true since most mgtow are older men who got divorce raped.
No. Most mgtow are incels. Minority of MGTOW are divorced men.

Bluepilled coper faggots like this deserve schapisim. All this "self help" bullshit only sets ugly genetically inferior men up for more pain and higher possibly to be acused of a crime. Only thing that will help is surgery

And no it is not just a process that you follow through with and succeed.
Hear hear!

Every time I ask for advice, I am told that if I do A, B, and C I will get my desired result. NO! People want to believe they've earned what they have, and any one who hasn't succeeded simply hasn't worked as hard.

If I say, "I've already tried A, B, and C and it didn't work out," those fuckers tell me, "No you haven't -- because if you had done all the steps then you would have succeeded." FUCK YOU!!!!

Everytime I watch these videos, the first thing that pops into mind is

All talk, no action

He's obviously wrong here but his advice is usually good tbh.

His advices works... for non-sub4 men.

Being a quadriplegic with painful NF1 is worse, being a deaf blind is worse, maybe being locked in is worse.

Yes it's worse because for example quadriplegic is not only disabled, but incel on top of it too. Basically if you have shitty life it includes inceldom too. It's just another level of misery.

He'd be incel under modern conditions He's lucky to be born a boomer, able to experience a somewhat pleasurable existence.

Damn right, brother. He could be stuck in a bad marriage with a settling whore who is only with him for security, status or his ability to provide. Better to be alone than be stuck with that!

Damn right, brother. He could be stuck in a bad marriage with a settling whore whose only with him for security/beta provider reasons. Better to be alone than be stuck with that!
I stopped the video when he talked about ugly foids, so I don’t know what he said after that moment.

He’s a scammer, and he failed to adress the true advantage of inceldom, and that is: not being a cuckband. Stop, there are no other advantages.