Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious .co = Grove St families

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
.Net = Temple Drive Families
All cels still hanging on over at reddit = Seville Boulevard families

IT=Ballas

Only GTA SAcels will understand this post but we need to reunite the families. Have all incels under one united banner instead of scattered across the web.

Yea...no, good luck with that.

.me sounded better

The Grove Street Families (a.k.a "Families" or "GSF", "The Grove", or "Groves") is a gang featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is the protagonistic group in the game, as the game's main protagonist (Carl Johnson) is among its leaders

Incels without hate = big smoke

.me sounded better
its been .co longer than it was .me

CJ? OOOOOOOO MY DAWG

The Grove Street Families (a.k.a "Families" or "GSF", "The Grove", or "Groves") is a gang featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is the protagonistic group in the game, as the game's main protagonist (Carl Johnson) is among its leaders
Thanks, I had no idea what he was saying.

Thanks postmaxxing bot. Good bot.

fuggg we aren't even the protags in our own lives
God bless America
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

The Ballas take over Grove Street in GTA5 though

Never played
Same, I don’t have a childhood. I played a few DS games I was fortunate enough to have but that’s about it. Never had an xbox, ps4, or steam

The Great War finally came to an end after four long years of conflict; fractured in two, the continent of Telesis slowly began to flourish once again. Caught up in the bloodshed was Violet Evergarden, a young girl raised for the sole purpose of decimating enemy lines. Hospitalized and maimed in a bloody skirmish during the War's final leg, she was left with only words from the person she held dearest, but with no understanding of their meaning.

Recovering from her wounds, Violet starts a new life working at CH Postal Services after a falling out with her new intended guardian family. There, she witnesses by pure chance the work of an "Auto Memory Doll," amanuenses that transcribe people's thoughts and feelings into words on paper. Moved by the notion, Violet begins work as an Auto Memory Doll, a trade that will take her on an adventure, one that will reshape the lives of her clients and hopefully lead to self-discovery.