Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CNN is destroying Biden and going easy on Trump! Even as recent as last month they were running the "Trump is evil" narrative on overdrive!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
They must have received the command from the deep state jews to go for the kill and make Biden the fall guy for all their anti-White civilization destroying policies. :horror: :horror: :horror: :lul::lul: No other way to explain this stunning solar eclipse level of blinding contrast in behavior change.

View: https://x.com/TheLucyShow1/status/1808161431738896814

@DarkStar @Uggo Mongo

I don't know what the fuck was up with Biden in that debate.

I heard him speak after that and he sounded ''normal''.

I heard him speak after that and he sounded ''normal''.
He was on drugs and his talks are all highly highly controlled. He can't do any freely flowing casual conversation.

The kikes have no sense of loyalty at all. Biden was one of the biggest cucks for Israel and now they are just discarding him cause he is old and senile

now they are just discarding him cause he is old and senile
I think they are discarding him because his kalergi plan has become too unpopular and people are waking upto the reality that jews control the government.

The kikes have no sense of loyalty at all. Biden was one of the biggest cucks for Israel and now they are just discarding him cause he is old and senile
The thing is, recently Biden was pestering Israel to not completely level Gaza. Now, the news Jews have gotten the kill order. Trump will, for all intents and purposes, give the IDF a blank check to do whatever the hell they like in Gaza, in order to drive them out to Europe and America (countries that these Muslims will not have a very high opinion of, given their past and current cuckery for Israel, thus giving them a reason to target innocent whites for “revenge”) as “refugees”.

Pendulumaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back