Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee CNN Foid claims J.D Vance mansplained over the foid moderators

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★

"They (The Moderators) did a great job, and they also used their mic muting powers, and i actually think if your a woman that was the worst moment J.D Vance had. We was gonna mansplain right over that mute button, He was and again I don't pretend to know how everyone will react to this. I think that alot of women in positions of authority that should command respect just by that virtue of that dynamic will see themselves in some dude that disrespected them and talked over them"

Context
J.D Vance was "Fact checked" by the stupid foid moderators even though as part of the agreement for the debate on October 1st is that they wouldn't "Fact check" either of the VP candidates, He rightfully called them out on their bullshit AND countered their bullshit fact check so they muted him.

Foids really do think that just because they are in a position of authority that no one has the right to question them. If you give people who think like this power they will abuse it especially against people like us.

If you don't lie, fact checks won't be a concern to you. They still shouldn't do something if they said they wouldn't.

I hate how feminists make everything a women's issue.

If you don't lie, fact checks won't be a concern to you. They still shouldn't do something if they said they wouldn't.

I hate how feminists make everything a women's issue.
That's the thing he didn't lie and was providing a retort to their claim that he was lying so they cut his mic off.

That's the thing he didn't lie and was providing a retort to their claim that he was lying so they cut his mic off.
It sounds like the moderators made a mistake and wanted to pretend they didn't.