Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CMV:Incels hate sexually active handsome men a lot more than they do women

I don't blame handsome men for using their looks to get foids

I DO blame foids for rejecting their looksmatch to bull chase

Well yeah I do hate chads more than foids, how would you know?

They operate under the faulty base assumption that women’s attraction is an exercise in logic.
Only bluepilled retards do. Certainly not self-defined blackpill incels JFL

women’s attraction is an exercise in logic.
No one purports to believe this aside from normies, soys, and women.

I still think that i hate foids more for choosing such retarded men while constantly complaining about their behaviours …
oh and simps for boosting the ego of the average becky through the roof :feelshaha: .. i still absolutely hate chads though they are gay selfish shameless douchebags that will fuck any fucking toilet just because they can and monopolize all the holes while we have no pussy at all.

I blame both but in the end foids have the power to choose so the responsibility is on them. Also the sheer greed of foids knows no bounds. There's no reason why short ugly ethnic subhuman foids should get to pick tall rich white Chads yet here we are.

I hate foids more than chads.

Based as fuck, if you bury the lead retarded foids will admit to everything that is blackpill, call it blackpill and they recoil in horror. No I'm not attracted to chad and fido only incel I just tend to choose men that are physical active, sociable, charming, tall, handsome and white know the difference :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I’d rather enslave foids than chads though. It’s not chads fault he got the good genetics. It’s the fault of foids for being super hypergamous eugenicists

They're the two faces of the same coin reminding you that you're alone and unwanted in the entirety of all the space-time continuum

Wow they are admitting the blackpill

Incels typically hate foids more. Why? Because Chad isn't like a rival in a game or competition. Chad is just a guy who is elevated by foids in their 'mind' (or whatever passes for one), by himself he could just be your average dumb crackhead. But foids are the ones making the rules

In most fields where foid choice, opinion and decision has become important in elevating some performers over others, such as comedy or poetry, the fields have gone to shit. This is because of a defect in foids, not in Chad

Besides, Chad often abuses girls or daterapes them, then leaves them. Swifties or emotional tampon niceguys care more about this shit than blackpilled incels. It doesn't matter much, but foids crying about it is p funny tbf

If you have to keep telling women that you're a "nice guy", you probably aren't.
Lmao who tf is this retard who thinks that 'nice guys' are continually telling girls that they're nice?

The 'nice guy' phenomenon was always about guys behaving nice, and being nice, and foids treating them like shit for it. Not about whether or not they say they're nice

This Redditor clearly spends enough time on Reddit to think that 'nice guys' are defined by online posts complaining about their situation, rather than their actual situation. Which is a common one

Idk I mean chad is deflowering a bunch of girls and stuff and leaving me with sloppy seconds. Thats the only thing about chad that I do not like.

It's always a competition in some people's eyes.

I’d rather enslave foids than chads though. It’s not chads fault he got the good genetics. It’s the fault of foids for being super hypergamous eugenicists