Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Clueless American foid thinks it's funny and quirky that she's a waitress in Italy who can't speak Italian

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

500k likes for this garbage clip :feelsseriously:

Literally the entire point of a waiter is so that you tell him what food you want, then he will tell the cook to make said food.

But this foid can't even speak Italian. But that doesn't matter. She got the job regardless. And I bet she earns more money from tips by prancing around in that bra than most of us here.

Do you think this dumb foid is capable to understand why she got the job?

Mang, can you even fucking imagine living life like this? Just win passsively by default, just by existing. She is able to afford going on vacations from these small jobs.

Imagine a man trying something like this. Applying for a no-experience, entry level job with the minimum possible requirement (being able to communicate), and NOT meeting the requirement. You'll never fucking see that!

Imagine a man trying something like this. Applying for a no-experience, entry level job with the minimum possible requirement (being able to communicate). You'll never fucking see that!
He would be rejected.

And I bet she earns more money from tips by prancing around in that bra than most of us here.
Tipping isn't really a thing here in spaghettiland so i doubt it. Maybe she could get some from tourists if she works in a touristy area, idk.

It will be quirky if I cum on her face

How would you even do waitressing if you can’t speak the language? This is like being a software engineer without knowing how to use a computer

All the freshies here making food don't understand shit or care either fucking nigs

At least she has her tits out and a smile

Literally the entire point of a waiter is so that you tell him what food you want, then he will tell the cook to make said food.
There are many things that good waiter needs to know but I get your point.

you can be a waiter that doesn't speak who just delivers the plates it's called runner in my country.

How would you even do waitressing if you can’t speak the language? This is like being a software engineer without knowing how to use a computer
My theory is that she's probably working in a touristy area, and she's there to serve English speaking tourists basically. No other logical explanation, she's not even that attractive tbh

My theory is that she's probably working in a touristy area, and she's there to serve English speaking tourists basically. No other logical explanation, she's not even that attractive tbh
Same tbh. In Spain there are areas like Benidorm or Magaluf which are de facto British and German colonies respectively so probably you don't need Spanish to serve tables there :feelskek:

The demiurge is 100% female this is not our world

foid privilege moment: getting a job in another country despite not speaking the language.

orgasm jizz GIF

MEN'S SPERM BELONGS ON WOMEN'S FACES :lasereyes: