Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ClownWorld] These cumdumpsters make more money than you evER will

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlNVtRFtaKM&ab_channel=DeTelegraaf

This cumbucket is making 8-10k euros a month on OnlyFans (6k+ USD after taxes).

That's right boyos, she's earning more than doctors who studied 10 years for their degrees, and all she has to do is post naked pictures of herself. Topkek :feelskek:

Why am I in uni again? :feelsclown:

I will certainly make more than 6k a month eventually, well on my way. And I'll be able to do that for decades. This bitch has a short window to do so and she'll probably blow the money.

I will certainly make more than 6k a month eventually, well on my way. And I'll be able to do that for decades. This bitch has a short window to do so and she'll probably blow the money.
Yeah don't be so sure of that, you never know what the future will bring. Also 5k euros after tax is A LOT here in the Netherlands, way above average pay. People typically only make 4-5k as seniors after working for 10+ years in a company. With the way society is heading only more SIMPS will be created, so i dont think her prospects are bad at all even at older age

P
Yeah don't be so sure of that, you never know what the future will bring. Also 5k euros after tax is A LOT here in the Netherlands, way above average pay. People typically only make 4-5k as seniors after working for 10+ years in a company. With the way society is heading only more SIMPS will be created, so i dont think her prospects are bad at all even at older age
In the US 5 or 6k is what you need to not be poor. It's above average, for sure, but basically anyone that isn't miserable makes that much by the time they are 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back