Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Clownworld] People called me a terrorist years before I knew what an incel even was

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Or before I had any hatred toward society for that matter.

I am not joking. This is all stuff that actually happened when I was minding my own business. I didn't even have social anxiety or anything besides physically looking weak.

From my HS experience thread:

-Partner from physics class, “You look like you’re going to blow up the school haha” and “Go back to Bangladesh”

-Geometry class partner shows our group a news alert on his phone that some school in California was cancelled because of a threat. He looks at me and says, “If you ever decide to blow up the school, let me know so I don’t go that day.”

-One of my group partners from Spanish tells me, “Yeah dude, everyone talks shit about you because they think you’re a terrorist or something.”

Spanish class, group of boys start making fun of me for looking middle eastern. I usually overhear them saying, “He’s a terrorist?” and also saying some random Arabic words trying to get my attention.

Anyone who still denies looks matter even less than an order of magnitude more than personality is a fucking retard or in denial about reality.

Clown world tbh :feelsclown:

Last edited:
W*ites really deserve their upcoming extinction

W*ites really deserve their upcoming extinction
If society wants to play the game of 'its just a joke bro' then people should bet their ass I'll be playing it too. Spoiler: they don't like it

If society wants to play the game of 'its just a joke bro' then people should bet their ass I'll be playing it too. Spoiler: they don't like it
Yup. Very fragile and weak those w*ites are. They can dish it but can't take it

A classmate in HS once told me that he had a dream where he was running from a guy shooting up a mall

The shooter was me

I didnt really know how to react so I just said okaaaaaaaay and awkwardly laughed it off

A classmate in HS once told me that he had a dream where he was running from a guy shooting up a mall

The shooter was me

I didnt really know how to react so I just said okaaaaaaaay and awkwardly laughed it off

If status didn't count the people coming up to you and saying random things to you about how they think you'd be a violent loner would be considered the crazy ones.

If status didn't count the people coming up to you and saying random things to you about how they think you'd be a violent loner would be considered the crazy ones.

We were in a project group so he didnt just come up to me randomly to tell me specifically that, he just kind of brought it up while we were chitchatting while working on something

Still its a weird thing to tell someone

Im thinking maybe he was afraid of me because Im a loner but once we started working together he realized Im just ugly and socially awkward but still a human being so confessing that was like a weight off his shoulders

We were in a project group so he didnt just come up to me randomly to tell me specifically that, he just kind of brought it up while we were chitchatting while working on something

Still its a weird thing to tell someone

It definitely is, it is just not seen that way probably because you were considered lower status than the guy that brough itu p.

Im thinking maybe he was afraid of me because Im a loner but once we started working together he realized Im just ugly and socially awkward but still a human being so confessing that was like a weight off his shoulders

I think it's more of a subtle put-down than anything. Same thing when normies make you out to be either pathetic or grandiosely important and cool. The key indication something is wrong is that in both situations they don't accept you like they do the average person. You don't want to be treated special or like a star either, you just want to be treated normally like everyone else.

Yup. Very fragile and weak those w*ites are. They can dish it but can't take it
To be honest, its not even the mere words that made me feel inferior, but it was the tone of voice they said it in, and also the fact that I was literally the only one who was treated like this. It pained me that I couldn't find an explanation for why it was happening, since I still thought I looked good. But the fact that it was happening to me and not others meant that I was being mogged, and that was painful. The realization that because you are at the bottom, no one will ever love you.
I was able to deal with most of it since I have a lot of patience, but at some point you just realize the truth about the implications of their behavior, and that is not pleasant. When you are a kid you haven't learned to just laugh things off.
If someone said some shit like that to me today I wouldn't think about it so much as I would back then tbh. It would just prove my point

The shooter was me

Same thing happened to me. They were like "You gotta be careful with the quiet ones, since they can be the most dangerous" referring to me. I just passively noticed it but immediately knew what it meant.

Last edited:
Or before I had any hatred toward society for that matter.

I am not joking. This is all stuff that actually happened when I was minding my own business. I didn't even have social anxiety or anything besides physically looking weak.

From my HS experience thread:

Anyone who still denies looks matter even less than an order of magnitude more than personality is a fucking retard or in denial about reality.

Clown world tbh :feelsclown:
Same here. due to me being curry shitskin, when 9/11 happened was called terrorist and other terms even though I super bluepilled

Same. In work, i was treated like i'll be the next suicide bomber by either whites and morrocans.
My hatred towards the two species only grew higher.

Tfou on whites and morrocans.

holy fuck bro I relate to this shit 100% not a coincidence I was told those exact same things word for word. Kids in HS kept telling me that they wouldn't be surprised if they saw me on the news for a mass shooting

Same. In work, i was treated like i'll be the next suicide bomber by either whites and morrocans.
My hatred towards the two species only grew higher.

Tfou on whites and morrocans.
agreed hate em c*msk*ns and ar*bs

You know the funny part.
I am arab too, shunned down by his own ethnicity. :feelshaha::feelscry:
same here to some degree. when I went to mosque never could fit in with the other curries and Arab Muslims. most of em we're bluepilled degenerates only following religion for their parents sake.

really brutal when your own race rejects you

same here to some degree. when I went to mosque never could fit in with the other curries and Arab Muslims. most of em we're bluepilled degenerates only following religion for their parents sake.

I should mention that I am hispanic who went to a school filled with them, but people always thought I was a curry or sandnigger. That's why I call myself a curry sometimes, if you look curry, you basically are a curry. no exceptions
:feelsrope:

Ye ppl always call me a school shooter just cuz I'm ugly and my face is fucked up

I've been told I look like a pedophile before.

Never been called a potential school shooter or terrorist though

It definitely is, it is just not seen that way probably because you were considered lower status than the guy that brough itu p.

I think it's more of a subtle put-down than anything. Same thing when normies make you out to be either pathetic or grandiosely important and cool. The key indication something is wrong is that in both situations they don't accept you like they do the average person. You don't want to be treated special or like a star either, you just want to be treated normally like everyone else.

BRUUUUUUUH you just dipped me in napalm holy shit

I've had both happen to me. Although the thing about being treated like your cool only happened once for a few months and then suddenly everybody hated me again and stopped talking to me.

I was jestermaxing super hard and they made me feel like I was worth shit.

Your post fucking shattered me, I just remembered that shit and finally connected the dots holy cow,

It's been almost 4 years.

They literally treated me like a retard where everybody ignores your obvious flaws and tells you your special jfl.

This was enlightening
Thanks bro.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like this is the type of shit that makes someone an actual terrorist. If people keep calling you a terrorist might as well give them a reason

Wish their claims were true

BRUUUUUUUH you just dipped me in napalm holy shit

I've had both happen to me. Although the thing about being treated like your cool only happened once for a few months and then suddenly everybody hated me again and stopped talking to me.

I was jestermaxing super hard and they made me feel like I was worth shit.

Your post fucking shattered me, I just remembered that shit and finally connected the dots holy cow,

It's been almost 4 years.

They literally treated me like a retard where everybody ignores your obvious flaws and tells you your special jfl.

This was enlightening
Thanks bro.

No problem. This isn't something normies will ever let on but it's clear from how quickly they go from faking being nice and talking you up to ignoring you. It's a way they single out people without looking like bad people.
When this is done to women people immediately call it out, that's another sign that people who do this are likely being insincere.