Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [ClownWorld] Nigel Farage held hostage on Brexit party bus surrounded by milkshake-holding protesters

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-

Nigel Farage reportedly got stuck on his Brexit Party campaign bus after people armed with milkshakes surrounded him.

The politician is said to have refused to leave the vehicle just days after he was covered in banana and salted caramel milkshake in Newcastle.

Three young men dressed in black with their hoods up were reportedly spotted in the crowd when the bus arrived in Rochester, Kent, on Wednesday, Kent Livereports.

Someone suggested they were carrying milkshakes and Mr Farage was told not to get off the bus, according to the newspaper.

The Brexit Party leader is said to have eventually stepped off the vehicle, but didn't venture far to greet supporters.

Mr Farage was in Kent visiting Dartford, Gravesend and Rochester ahead of Thursday's EU elections.

The politician's security were likely leaving nothing to chance after he was doused in a £5.25 Five Guys milkshake after a speech in Newcastle on Monday.

He had just given a speech and was walking along a street when a man hurled the drink at him.

Mr Farage could be heard saying to his security "this is a failure" and "how did that happen" as he was ushered back to his car.

Northumbria Police later confirmed a 32-year-old man arrested at the scene had been charged with common assault and criminal damage.

Former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson and Ukip candidate Carl Benjamin have also been targeted by milkshakes in recent weeks.

More follows…

i had a milkshake today tbh

I see the soyboys have no problem with violence when they believe in it. Clown World can't burn fast enough.

I’d love for a milkshake to be thrown at me. Free milkshake. Yum.

Legit political violence. How civilized the UK is.

Did they bring all the boys to the yard?

I don't get it
Why do leftists talk against violence but are the only ones committing it?

I don't get it
Why do leftists talk against violence but are the only ones committing it?
how is throwing a milkshake violence?
giphy.gif

how is throwing a milkshake violence?
giphy.gif
It is mild form of violence.
You can put bricks inside them if you wanted to get hardcore.

And the fact that you don't consider it violence means you don't mind being thrown at

And the fact that you don't consider it violence means you don't mind being thrown at
it's not a nice thing to do but it's definitely not violence
how would a brick inside a milkshake work?
i don't care if someone throws a milkshake at me because i can throw one back if i wanted

The thing is, the article is spun so hard to make Farage look like the bad guy, but it's still just ridiculous and hard not to support him.

Farage never names the joo. And the other two blokes are zio shills.

That's just idiotic.
No-one should be throwing milkshakes at people who are having a different opinion.
And how would it work? Put a rock inside and throw it. Just try it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back