Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clownworld in pictures

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Li an lim ycW4YxhrWHM unsplash

Car 1

Images
735x290 2019 graduation

WomensGenderSlide2

This is your clownworld? I've seen worse. I don't want to see worse, but you shouldn't be getting mad at pictures like this. Gender Studies isn't new.

This is your clownworld? I've seen worse. I don't want to see worse, but you shouldn't be getting mad at pictures like this. Gender Studies isn't new.
Found the bluepilled cuck

ngl idk why he put in a sign that says we only have 1 Earth as well. I really don't get why there are people who get mad at the idea of not polluting the planet and putting garbage and feces into our drinking water.

Imagine making a life long loan to study gender and wamen, willingly embracing the path of joblessness and intergenerational misery. :feelstastyman:

I mean you can get to the exact same outcome dropping out school at 12, without blowing 100k to make some crook banker wealthier than he already is.

@Ramcel why do you worship penislossus????????:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsEhh::waitwhat::feelsEhh:

Globohomo will just keep on pushing this agenda :feelsjuice:

keep coping, visit curryland u will see pollution on scale that is unbelievable.
Who gives a damn bout dis toilet of a country kek, it's all jewish Green-ist marxist propaganda that THE WEST polutes the planet. Biggest poluter is communist china with its coal industry. But the jews are pushing the EU to accept the Green deal which is lit economical suicide kek :feelskek:

Who gives a damn bout dis toilet of a country kek, it's all jewish Green-ist marxist propaganda that THE WEST polutes the planet. Biggest poluter is communist china with its coal industry. But the jews are pushing the EU to accept the Green deal which is lit economical suicide kek :feelskek:
It becomes a problem when it starts effecting everyone else tbh. Once the shitholes get 100% ruined there will be mass migrations even bigger than the ones we have ever seen beelining to colder non-shitholes.

That being said I do agree that its kind of a waste of time focusing on the West to fix the problem when its pretty much entirely Asia that is causing the issue (and Westerners just outsourcing their polluting to Asia). Westerners would rather force random people to not use plastic straws when China and India are doing x100000 more damage. But good luck getting them to stop polluting the ocean, the air and their own drinking water :feelstastyman:. They would rather save a few bucks and constantly give their population Giardia than do things slightly environmentally friendly. I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of the greenpushing in the West is coming from companies that want to keep factories and shit out of the West since its a lot cheaper to do it elsewhere.

Clown World indeed.