Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [ClownWorld] Guy has 5 children and his only son transitions to a foid and his wife transitions to a dude HONK HONK

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

Just imagine this dude gets 5 children only to get a son who larps as foid :lul: :lul: :lul:

And if raising 4 sorry 5 holes for chad wouldnt be enough his "wife" makes herself a dude.

I mean what the fuck imagine this guy gets a son and thinks "yes i did it a family a wife a son" few years later he has a husband an 5 daughters.
Giphy 6

And people wonder why men become deadbeat dads...

6262C57B 67E0 48B4 AD0F E6281235E4FD
The father rn

Dead to the West and God help us all.

time for the father to SEAmaxx, traps are accepted in thailand and I hope it gets killed by a machete attack

I would've kicked them both out of my house

This man has been cucked to levels never before witnessed upon this Earth.
To not only have 4 daughters, but to then have your only son cut ofd his balls and become a tranny, whilst your wife also becomes a tranny and then bottoms you.
Pray for this poor mans soul

I mean imagine soon his 5 "daughters" will have boyfriends who fuck them in his house while his wife is a husband :lul: and his "son" gets fucked in his mangina while he is together with a dude. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
What an absolute joke. The west is long overdue to be nuked. Why didn't nazi germany invent nukes and kill us all?

This merits my first ever OMEGALUL

lets hope a few american nukes malfunction and they wipe out all their subhumans

This man has been cucked to levels never before witnessed upon this Earth.
To not only have 4 daughters, but to then have your only son cut ofd his balls and become a tranny, whilst your wife also becomes a tranny and then bottoms you.
Pray for this poor mans soul
"He loved my breast, but he also said if this makes you happy"

Under no circumstance should he be bound to any of them.

He got married to a woman.
That mentally ill woman in the eyes of the cucked law is a man.

lets hope a few american nukes malfunction and they wipe out all their subhumans
that would only kill men, the women would be evacuated in a heartbeat :feelsbadman:

cuck government won't allow him to divorce either, he'll have to live the rest of his life wondering where everything went wrong while getting pegged by his husband.

I mean what the fuck imagine this guy gets a son and thinks "yes i did it a family a wife a son" few years later he has a husband an 5 daughters.
View attachment 163809

They ought to have this at the arrival terminals of all Western airports so people know what they are getting themselves into.

JFL @ if the wife fucks the son, that is some next level cucking, that's levels of cucking that shouldn't even be possible

JFL @ if the wife fucks the son, that is some next level cucking, that's levels of cucking that shouldn't even be possible

i hope it happens, it will cause the man to either sui or go ER

Lol. I thought about that as well.

In moments like this Islam doesn’t seem so bad after all...

he must go ER on his family

There is one solution to his problem, but is he willing to do it? I love that the husband has no time in the video JFL.

This is fucking AIDS

Western civilization is no more

We live in a clown society

Imagine finally ascending and your son comes out as a tranny faggot. JFL.

Lol maybe one of the daughters can transition and he can have a son again.

HONK HONK

Just another day in the west

"Number one question, FOR ME, does this make me gay? . . . no"

"It's not about the shell you walk around in, it's about the person that you are"

Look at the reporter's grin at realizing how much of a cuck he is:
2019 11 02 01 28 21 Transgender dad and daughter transition together from mother and son   You

Last edited:
Threads like this literally have my shellshocked how these are censored within 5 minutes by a government authority.

And if he divorces then he will be fucked financially hard where he cant support himself. In his shoes I'd clear the bank account and go off to SEA. What the fuck this soyboy supports these trannies decusions! Cucks in the west need to be set on fire

Piercing should be illegal.

I would hang myself if i was the child of these freaks

I remember "her" from that viral video where he is wearing the pink clothes. Was all over the news when it happened. "She" has a short clip bate video that was posted on social media by herself/himself. Don't ask how I know....

Very tiny but is expected due to the transition/hormones/estrogen