Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy (Clownworld) Dear inkels look at what can you do to make wahmen feel safer

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Shame they aren't entitled to any of that, so they can fuck off and be raped by a pack of niggers.

I'll keep that list in my mind and do the opposite. Thanks

i don't give a fuck about her feelings

this just makes me wanna do the complete opposite

Alright, now can someone right me a list on what I can do to make women feel less safe?

how about bashing her head in? (in minecraft)

"this freaks us out"

lol i don't care whore

When a woman dresses like a whore and a guy complains, saying it makes him uncomfortable, she and the feminists shout "well that's a you-problem, not a me-problem."

Well guess what, we are not responsible for women's feelings either. If you don't feel safe every time you step outside, that's a you-problem, not a me-problem.

if you see a woman walking alone at night, run up behind her real fast and support her

if I wanted to "catch" a women at night, there is no way she could outsprint me, no matter the distance

Alright, now can someone right me a list on what I can do to make women feel less safe?
why even bother? they always manage to get themselves into situations where they end up getting mugged, raped & killed lmao.

don't care about the safety of some dumb cunt, hopefully something happens to her. it'll be a life lesson

CuckTearcels do this every day and most of them are still khhv.

Is it illegal to start running towards a lone female at night?
Probably get arrested in the UK but what can they even charge you with?

a roastie i know since childhood literally blocked me on insta bc i pointed out that raping is disproportionately done by migrants and "catcalling" is not near as bad as rape :feelsclown:

@Lebensmüder can confirm i showed him my chat

This was written by the same people who say we arent entitled to reproduce. Thanks for this I didnt know women felt like this, I will now do the complete opposite and make sure to walk behind them.

OP where did you find this pot of gold?

a roastie i know since childhood literally blocked me on insta bc i pointed out that raping is disproportionately done by migrants and "catcalling" is not near as bad as rape :feelsclown:

@Lebensmüder can confirm i showed him my chat
Can confirm. Completely insane.

nah I'm cool. fuck that.

What can men do to make foids learn their place?
- If you see a foid being bothered, walk over and rape her in the ass, mouth and vagina.
- If you hear your friends speaking about foids in a derogatory way, stand up and applause their efforts, while calling for another round of drinks. You're in good company.

You aren't entitled to not get spooked

why would i want to make some random whores comfortable?

this is pretty much a guide of/ for - how to be charged with sexual assault for existing as an ugly male

i can guarantee any ugly male that tried any of this shit would be going straight to jail

Turns out women are horses.

the person who made this article should unironically kill themselves

Why do men have to kowtow to women's needs and wants however when it's men they say "you aren't entitled to x thing" or "we don't care you're an individual that's responsible for your own life"

Women are practically terrified of their own shadow, yet we're supposed to believe feminist propaganda that they're just as strong, tough, brave, and capable as men. The fact is that women, due to being much weaker and vulnerable than the male, have a highly exaggerated sense of threat and danger.

For all of history until recently, women were kept in a "safe space." This came with less freedom and privileges (and also less responsibility). This was a trade-off that they were glad to make. However, now women want to be on the "outside" with men. They want the safety and security of the "safe-space", and also the freedom and priveleges of the "outer circle." This is impossible, especially with the modern woman who is more easily frightened than ever, despite being safer than ever.

So if a foid complains about sexual assault you are not allowed to ask why they were around a violent and aggressive Chad?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back