Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Clownmaxxed Jestermaxxing ricecel copes by trying to make fun of us

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-

JFL at this clown coping with that greasy beard, it wont fix the eternal curse of his rice subhuman genes.
Also lol at people calling it "badass", not even that will get him laid, some random normie on the street walking past him, dragging him into a alleyway, and beating the fuck out of him for trying to looksmax is a much more likely thing to happen.
Ever notice how it's always jestermaxxing incel in denial retards doing shit like this and never Chad?
Chad is too busy getting his nuts sucked by 2 foids in a nightclub at the same time to even care or know about inceldom or incels.
The comment section is even worse, it's filled with 20+ yr old virgins asking if they are incel, foids, normies trying to be "witty and funny" and even 1 tranny telling order us to watch contrapoints

I checked out his other videos

some are kind of blackpilled and sort of funny

Brah he is curry not rice.

he needs be brought out and have honey and tar poured on him then put alive in a hole. he will feel the bugs consuming his flesh while being unable to move

it's filled with 20+ yr old virgins asking if they are incel, foids, normies trying to be "witty and funny" and even 1 tranny telling order us to watch contrapoints
The usual crowd,then.

The usual crowd,then.
They also think we are the kind of people to watch Jack Peterson and ben shapiro even though they are both retards and one of them is a drug-addicted hypocrite. Just goes to show you how little they know about us and how much they assume what we do, this is why it's pointless to argue with normies, they have so many concrete barriers of assumptions about you that even if you argued with them for 2 hours straight youre getting nothing out of it because they are simply that delusional.

Wow, he looks like he gets so many women with that humor!

They also think we are the kind of people to watch Jack Peterson and ben shapiro even though they are both retards and one of them is a drug-addicted hypocrite. Just goes to show you how little they know about us and how much they assume what we do, this is why it's pointless to argue with normies, they have so many concrete barriers of assumptions about you that even if you argued with them for 2 hours straight youre getting nothing out of it because they are simply that delusional.
I am convinced no one knows what an incel is. I see them spout this nonsense all the time. Just google peterson and incels and you'll quickly see what types of sentiments are surrounding him among the incel communities. If anything, Peterson is a more an inspirational figure to self improvement redpill types, or mgtow coping types. I feel like incels are caught between a left vs right culture war.

Incel = bad
Women = good
Ok, may I get pussy now please.

Still mogs me to hell.
475x475 HomePage2 NeelK

If anything, Peterson is a more an inspirational figure to self improvement redpill types, or mgtow coping types.
So a figure for a failed movement. That's all Petershite can be called. I am convinced that the Redpill does not work if your genetics are flawed. It only really works if you have good genetics and that is the truth. You can't just go to the gym and expect a Chad face, Chad height and Chad bones from it.
I feel like incels are caught between a left vs right culture war.
Incels are probably in the grassroots of both left and right. I don't think it is a normal culture war by any means.. I think both Right and Left are trying to make the term "Incel" mean "Virgins that don't believe what I do" as a type of shaming tactic. A war to have the definition of a word bend to their will.

I think both Right and Left are trying to make the term "Incel" mean "Virgins that don't believe what I do" as a type of shaming tactic. A war to have the definition of a word bend to their will.
ya at this point they've completely forgot about the original meaning, the right wants it to mean soyboys like the type that appear on buzzfeed, and the left wants it to mean young guys voting republican or conservative religious men. Kinda shit that actual incels are caught in the middle of it, cuz both sides use virgin shaming to get their point across.

Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson?

Those people actually think their strawmen are real. Imagine being this detached from reality.

First they ignore us, then they mock us, then they fEaR, then we win

normies get their knowledge of incels through incel articles and memes about incels.No wonder why they don't know shit about us

He might be a virgin but at least hes not incel, JFL @ our lives, incels blown the fuck out

hes trying too hard to statusmax around normies

Also the video was just not funny.

Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson?

Those people actually think their strawmen are real. Imagine being this detached from reality.

I am convinced no one knows what an incel is. I see them spout this nonsense all the time. Just google peterson and incels and you'll quickly see what types of sentiments are surrounding him among the incel communities. If anything, Peterson is a more an inspirational figure to self improvement redpill types, or mgtow coping types. I feel like incels are caught between a left vs right culture war.

I think even the media has noted that incels are fighting on multiple fronts.

Everybody who is not them is the enemy as far as those people are concerned and they have a made up stereotype of what the enemy is (white, male and right-wing) and it doesn't matter to them that they are essentially lumping all sorts of different people onto a single made up category.

It's how they get to refer to Ben Saphiro as a white supremacist, or Jordan Peterson as alt-right, and of course incels are white and right-wing. Reality doesn't matter they have this one category and it applies to everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back