Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clown world strikes again. Foid interviews "sex therapist" who "helps" incels

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/435g9p/how-to-help-an-incel-sex-therapist

Excerpts from this stupid article

Jason is a 30-year-old who grew up in a big city in India but now lives in Gothenburg, Sweden. He gets lonely there, what with being a cultural outsider and living alone—something he has long hoped to fix by getting a girlfriend. He doesn't identify as "incel" per se, although he certainly meets the baseline qualification of being involuntarily celibate, which is how he found himself asking the braincels community for advice.

Wtf does the bolded even mean? He meets the qualification? The only thing you told us is he was a 30 yr old Indian.

Well, how do you help someone work through that when they're blaming these immutable characteristics, some of which actually do face prejudice?
I wish there was a one-size-fits-all solution, but for him a lot of it is asking what his strengths are, what he's good at, and what he values in himself. What does he feel competent in that he can lean on for some measure of feeling affirmed? One thing was that he had a girlfriend, but they were never sexual, which he blamed on his ethnicity because she ended up ditching him and dating a more stereotypical white guy. That made him feel more inadequate.

HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!! :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

So what do you do in those situations? A pick-up artist, for instance, might encourage some more traditionally masculine activities, like going to the gym. Does a therapist do any of that, or just press finding a more suitable partner?
So he was starting to go to the gym, and I said it was fine if he was going to do it for his own health or benefit, but if he was going to do it to try and attract another woman, then it could continue the cycle of inadequacy. I think one major shift that he needed a little bit of changing was his wardrobe, body language, and hairstyle. In the beginning, he didn't even comb his hair. After a few months, I did say, "Have you ever considered that your presentation can affect that?"—in the most diplomatic way possible.

Hit the gym, take a shower, get a haircut, now give me $1000, see you next time inkwell! Can't make this up.

And of course, picture of the roastie interviewer and her BF:

Reformat the bluepill and be a foid. The poor incels will consider this an authority figure because everyone subconsciously knows that foids get sex, so why not ask an expert? Too bad foids lack the IQ to be introspective and figure out what makes them have sex.

Their hole.

Is the sex therapist a female? She can help me sucking my dick, if i want to read a bunch of empty platitudes written by braindead people i go to IT.

That therapist better could searh cute adorable lolis for me

Virtue signalling woman has a chad bf, how predictable.

Sex therapist who helps incels? Dr. Prostitute?

No therapy will fix an ugly face.

Hold on. Now, the sins Vice has committed could fill a dick. BUT...

Well, how do you help someone work through that when they're blaming these immutable characteristics, some of which actually do face prejudice?

This is really actually better than nothing. Considering you could go other places and be flat out told "Men don't face prejudice, only women face prejudice," this is a start. Of something.

Imagine paying heavy bux for a therapist that, over the course of several months, tells you to take showers, buy new clothes and get a haircut bro :feelskek:

This is why I will never waste time and money seeing a therapist only to be given the same overused "advice" that doesn't work.

Seeing a therapist is like commiting psychological suicide for the brain.

This is absolutely fucking beyond hilarious.