Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Clown World] Reddit shames man for calling his slut girlfriend out

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Don't go to reddit. They live off clicks. When you click on something on reddit, you support reddit and are guilty of redditry.

tbh.. it would seem like its just some left retards opinion, but reddit is literally most popular site on the internet atm i think. its truly over for this world i guess

''who has not slept with other people when you are close to their thirties, right?''

Me and plenty of other men as well.

Didn't bother to open the link because I can guess that the highest upvoted comments are calling him an asshole and telling him that her past doesn't matter when it actually does matter, whilst the comments that agree with him are downvoted into an oblivion

''I took it up with her, that I thought and she said, "its in the past, it does not matter now".''

Hey guys, I killed several females years ago, but it is in the past, so it does not matter now.

Why do these people still bother asking cuckit for relationship advice, they're always going to side with the female in the story anyway.

View attachment 112410
Didn't bother to open the link because I can guess that the highest upvoted comments are calling him an asshole and telling him that her past doesn't matter when it actually does matter, whilst the comments that agree with him are downvoted into an oblivion

yaass kweeeen, its good to fuck so many guys that you reduce the quality of your marriage, decrease the stability of your marriage, increase the likeliness of divorce, have a higher chance of having STDs whilst barely being happy in the marriage and actually being depressed if anything

who was not slept with other people when you are close to their thirties, right?
This, this part right here, says it all. This is why normies don't understand us. They assume it's just a natural part of life that everyone experiences. They can't fathom that it just cannot and will not happen for some of us.

Ah, Reddit. Filled with the worst types of people known to exist.

I'm surprised he even has a positive score. I'd think that they would downvote "assholes" reading the name of the sub.