Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clown World Joker Incel Trait: ordering a 2080ti when your mum wants a PC to use microsoft office

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
She wants a PC because she doesn't like using her SoyMac computer that my brother got her, and instead of getting some cheap office-tier computer for a boomer like her, I ordered her a i9-9900k, RTX 2080ti and a 49 inch ultra-wide curved monitor, because why the fuck not? its funny to me, she doesn't know any better anyway, she just thinks the price is normal for a computer in 2019 and doesn't question it. JFL her computer will mog my computer into another universe.

Point of thread: When you're incel, autistic, not a normie, not part of society, why the fuck does it matter what you do? Life is a meme for me, why would I have to be a "decent human being" and order her the appropriate parts for her needs? Its funny she'll have a top 99.99% percentile gaming PC to use Microsoft office suite on. I might install a game on it to try it out, but I have no desire or care to play video games, so it doesn't benefit me in anyway, Im content with my several years old setup where I can generate memes from all day.

I really hope some incel-hating-bluepilled-normie-gayming-soyboy-cuck on inceltears who cant afford a system like that reads this, and gets upset because the kind of PC he wants is being used by a 60+ year old boomer who will just use it for microsoft office. Making those kinds of people get upset is priceless.

573716cff190e9a67f6ec02a12677fae

Yes dude i love my mom too

you know what. yeah, you're right

It's over for non techsavvycels like myself. In fact, this tech talk is offputting to me ngl. If I were you I'd go ahead and stop worrying about this issue altogether. It truly doesn't matter.
edit: Oh I see you don't really already. good.
further edit: it still might behoove you to unlearn everything you know about such things anyway

this is autistic and not even mean

Damn, you gonna inherit one hell of a pc dude.

Kinda funny :feelskek: , how much did it all cost btw?

I'll do stuff like this if I had the money:feelsbadman:

Btw surprised ur boomer mom doesn't like her soy mac computer, always thought boomer love apple products

If I could afford to nonchalantly spend that amount of money, I wouldn't be Incel.

Incel trait: I have no idea what the fuck a 2080ti is

Jacking up the price of those cards for our incel PC gamer brethren just to give some foid an overkill PC tbh.

Normies don't care they moved on to smartphones.

You should donate something like that to an incel on this forum ngl
it's a waste seeing it go to a boomer who will only do super light shit on it
but ngl it is 10/10 joker clown world

Jacking up the price of those cards for our incel PC gamer brethren just to give some foid an overkill PC tbh.

Normies don't care they moved on to smartphones.

Incels in denial are traitors. They're usually "gamers" - You know what people say about traitors.

Just imagine some 18-25 incel in denial nice guy nerdy beta guy (most likely a gamer) poor student on inceltears reading this while still using a GTX 760 and i5-2500k.

Its making me erect.

Last edited:
Mogs me at the moment

Right now I have a 2080ti, and im ordering an i9 9900k LITERALLY tomorrow, 2 days before Christmas. I fucking HATE poor frame rates in games

You should donate something like that to an incel on this forum ngl
it's a waste seeing it go to a boomer who will only do super light shit on it
but ngl it is 10/10 joker clown world

I can see how there might be collateral damage here with the post, but at least people here aren't in denial, not being in denial is enough to not feel much damage from this. Plus, when you understand and acknowledge your life is a meme, its not anywhere near as damaging to read stuff like this. When youre in denial and super serious about being a decent human being this will damage you.
Mogs me at the moment

Right now I have a 2080ti, and im ordering an i9 9900k LITERALLY tomorrow, 2 days before Christmas. I fucking HATE poor frame rates in games

Mogs me, Im using a 1070ti and a i7-8700k. Last game I played was WoW classic which can run on a 10 year old computer, haven't played anything else in years.

Last edited:
My.mom doesn't know how to use computer.

Switch the shell on your PC and her PC when she isn't around. Not like she'll know the difference m8.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo low IQ a fuck

why would u not buy
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

high IQ though, just keep the 2080Ti
Incel trait: I have no idea what the fuck a 2080ti is
best graphics card

I would game on that pc all fucking day

That's funny as fuck

A woman wanting to go from apple to windows? I don't believe it. Also, how the fuck do you have the money to blow money on a gaming pc for your mom?

Why don’t you just replace yours with her new one :feelskek:

Anyway I was thinking of spending $5k on a new computer. Sick of my Xbox one x and ps4 pro

:feelskek: get one with water cooling and rgb lighting. Also get her a mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse with like 20 buttons on the side.
th

Why don’t you just replace yours with her new one :feelskek:

Anyway I was thinking of spending $5k on a new computer. Sick of my Xbox one x and ps4 pro

Ps4 is the best. Lots of good exclusives.

Gonna call larp if you don’t post some pics of the build with your username on a piece of paper.

I highly doubt your mom dropped $3,000 for a new PC unless you are some rich fucktard that should be surgerymaxxing and locationmaxxing with that money.

She wants a PC because she doesn't like using her SoyMac computer that my brother got her, and instead of getting some cheap office-tier computer for a boomer like her, I ordered her a i9-9900k, RTX 2080ti and a 49 inch ultra-wide curved monitor, because why the fuck not? its funny to me, she doesn't know any better anyway, she just thinks the price is normal for a computer in 2019 and doesn't question it. JFL her computer will mog my computer into another universe.

Point of thread: When you're incel, autistic, not a normie, not part of society, why the fuck does it matter what you do? Life is a meme for me, why would I have to be a "decent human being" and order her the appropriate parts for her needs? Its funny she'll have a top 99.99% percentile gaming PC to use Microsoft office suite on. I might install a game on it to try it out, but I have no desire or care to play video games, so it doesn't benefit me in anyway, Im content with my several years old setup where I can generate memes from all day.

I really hope some incel-hating-bluepilled-normie-gayming-soyboy-cuck on inceltears who cant afford a system like that reads this, and gets upset because the kind of PC he wants is being used by a 60+ year old boomer who will just use it for microsoft office. Making those kinds of people get upset is priceless.

View attachment 180010
or

clown world:

it takes a ryzen 3900x just to run office because windows is so awful

or

clown world:

it takes a ryzen 3900x just to run office because windows is so awful
Why wouldn't you set her up with ubuntu in case she needs to do data science?