Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Clown World] Facebook bans the word "honk"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
D8uv0LRU8AAnjI2.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...word-honk-violating-their-community-standards

Clown world is just a dead forced meme tbh, just passing, will be forgotten 3 days from now tbhtbhtbhtbhtbh

Jfl at banning dead memes.

not even surprised, sounds like something reddit would do tbh

We should try to associate every single word and expresssion in the dictionary to something offensive.

you can't use the word "pedał" (which means both "a pedal" and "a faggot" in Polish) on Facebook :lul:
Polish groups about biking use the emoticon [=] (it's meant to look like a pedal) to replace it and ironically enough people started using [=] to mean "a faggot" on Facebook :feelshaha:

This meme got old quickly ngl.

Damned (((honkies))) sticking their (((noses))) up inside everyone's business!

lmao wtf what a clownworld

Freedom of speech at its finest, lmao

Cuckbook can suck a dick.

Cuckbook can suck a dick.
We should all go outside Facebook headquarters in our cars and protest by continuously honking our horns.

Oh wait, that’s right, I don’t have a car or a license. Brutal driver license pill strikes again.

But all of us who do have one should go do it.

We should all go outside Facebook headquarters in our cars and protest by continuously honking our horns.

Oh wait, that’s right, I don’t have a car or a license. Brutal driver license pill strikes again.
dw boyo i will go in my rodgemobile

That's what they make air horns for bro. :feelskek:

i dont fight for cucks bro, although i get the subtle undertale wording
yeah that’s what I was going at, but most cucks are incels in denial, and I would welcome any of them who take the black pill, I don’t hold grudges.

yeah that’s what I was going at, but most cucks are incels in denial, and I would welcome any of them who take the black pill, I don’t hold grudges.
of course i would welcome them if they repent for their sins, I'm sure many of us were bluepilled at some point.

of course i would welcome them if they repent for their sins, I'm sure many of us were bluepilled at some point.
yup, I sure was. I actually found out about this forum through cucktears, when I went to look at r/incels and saw it was gone.

yup, I sure was. I actually found out about this forum through cucktears, when I went to look at r/incels and saw it was gone.
I found out about it through r/foreveralone, when they were bragging about how they werent like incels.