Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Clown world at it again

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
https://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1650288380176.png

yes. i have to die alone because of my mysogynstic opinions that women don't even know i possess meanwhile cannibal serial killers are adored

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:they should kill those bitches the way the cannibal killed his victims we'll see if their asses are still in love with him after that :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ItS tHe PeRsOnAlITy ThAt MatTeRs :waitwhat:

Ted bundy was the ultimate jb slayer

yes. i have to die alone because of my mysogynstic opinions that women don't even know i possess
they perceive your negative vibes bro :soy::foidSoy: the serial killer rapist isn't an evil inkwell bro :soy::foidSoy:

absolutely brutal.

JFL ta bluepill normies and redpill retards.

Well if that was an ugly ethnic he wouldn't even have had a trial he would have been killed on the spot:feelsaww:

Ted bundy was the ultimate jb slayer
And Dahmer is not even that good-looking, at least compared to Bundy. But still, the fact that he committed barbaric, violent acts inevitably increased his SMV.

Looks > everything