Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cloudflare, host of Incels.co and much of the Internet as a whole, has decided to drop 8Chan after the El Paso tragedy.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

I don't know if it was just the fact that the El Paso guy posted there, or that the 8Chan founder himself also called for 8Chan to be shut down.

@Master is unhappy with 8Chan Man turning pussy. But what does this mean for us? If anything? It sounds like the standard is "If a killer posts on your website, Cloudflare won't support your website." So far we have no killers here and probably never will. But you know what they say about slippery slopes.

Silicon Valley jews are mobilizing right now tbh.

This is bad news for the 1st amendment tbh.

It's not hard to see how they will take our freedoms. It's hard to see how anyone will fight it.

Is there an alternative to Cloudflare? They were talking about alternatives in the comments/Tweets of the 8Chan guy. But those alternatives cost money.

is it over for us buddy boyos?

“making my fonts in peace”

Your fonts will never be as good as Comic Sans.

This habit of closing down sites after the shooter dies is retarded, and accomplishes nothing. The next shooter will just use another site.
Brain-dead normies love fruitless virtue signaling tho.

This habit of closing down sites after the shooter dies is retarded, and accomplishes nothing. The next shooter will just use another site.

The thinking is, the shooter won't use another site because there won't be a site that exists like 8Chan, that will let him talk about those things.

But a website existing doesn't turn a man into a killer. Take away all the free websites and that's supposed to stop the killings? No, that'll just hide the killers. The killers will be like "I have no one to warn about the killing I'm about to do. Oh well, I guess no one will stop me."

Is 8chan dead?

This is bad news for the 1st amendment tbh.
Someone should make a service that will literally host any website, even if said websites talk about ways to commit crimes and controversial shit like that. They can make millions. More and more people are tired of this kind of shit tbh, except the SJWs and the snowflake Cuckservatives.

Someone should make a service that will literally host any website, even if said websites talk about ways to commit crimes and controversial shit like that. They can make millions. More and more people are tired of this kind of shit tbh, except the SJWs and the snowflake Cuckservatives.

Isn't that what Cloudflare originally claimed to be? Isn't that what a lot of places claimed to be? 4chan used to be "lawless," and yeah it's not Reddit yet, but there have been many instances over the last 8 years or so where the question was raised, is 4chan what it used to be?

Isn't that what Cloudflare originally claimed to be? Isn't that what a lot of places claimed to be? 4chan used to be "lawless," and yeah it's not Reddit yet, but there have been many instances over the last 8 years or so where the question was raised, is 4chan what it used to be?
Yeah, true, we'd need someone who is really DEVOUT to the first amendment and someone who is absolutely careless about external factors and the consequences for hosting that stuff.

Also, I agree with you, 4chan is pure, unadulterated diarrhea now, absolute shitstain of a website nowadays. It honestly went bad after 2013, and shit hit the fan even harder once moot stepped down. The last time I went on /b/, like 3 years ago, people were posting "Saturday night sex" threads and would take pictures of themselves fucking a girl with "/b/" written on it or some shit like that. Full of normie cucks. Also it's not as toxic as it used to be, so it sucks even more major ass.

Without 8chan to worry they will come straight for other sites. And other sites just so happen to be ours.

Very good point, plus this will just flush them onto the darkweb.

Rumor has it the powers that be allow the various Dark Web hotspots to thrive because they're good sources to learn where the bad guys are and what they're doing. See? You need websites like these.

But a website existing doesn't turn a man into a killer. Take away all the free websites and that's supposed to stop the killings? No, that'll just hide the killers. The killers will be like "I have no one to warn about the killing I'm about to do. Oh well, I guess no one will stop me."

It's over for many men.

Fucking bullshit, i loved 8chan /v/.

Can't we make out own host?
How hard is it to create a host server?

Is incels.co long for the world? Tune in tonight to find out.