Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW clothoff.io free AI nude generator

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
was browsing some other forums and saw advertisement for this new machinery

Thought this would be another one of those bait and switches where it says pay to process, unblur or something but no it actually gave me 25 stars if i remember correctly and 8 stars costs one image so I got 3 free ones off the bat, then 10 stars for telegram channel (they probably announce more giveaways on there), 10 for twitter follow and 10 for retweet (didn't actually had to do it just click on the link and wait)

But it didn't actually matter for a good while because I discovered a bug where if I simply clicked on new photo after generating one, on the next one it wouldn't deduct the stars. After an hour the glitch stopped working, maybe it got patched up, or maybe chrome accidentally relopened the page or changed cookies or something

Weirdest part about their whole business model is even if you wanted to you can't even buy picture processing energy refills, when I ran out of stars, it gave me a popup, but not offering to buy stars, which would make sense but some shitty crystals, which give HD resolution, converts the woman in other poses or gives settings menu and bunch of other irrelevant garbage, except the option to get another image.
8stars
Buyvip

The only way to get stars is to wait for the next day when it gives 10 free ones

Pretty sure whichever marketing retard designed this system will get fired the moment literally anybody else finds out about it:feelskek:

However you can get coins for inviting others so if you join, please use my code https://clothoff.app/r/ECBZS4FBEl_QFj-XbKmGh?if=1
or not because you won't get anything for it, or atleast atleast it doesn't specify so, maybe it actually does and they just happened to hire worst copyrighters, graphic designers and marketers on the planet
Earn

But I didn't even get to the funniest which is their method to get the nude generator currency by posting on tiktok
Videoxd
Funniest bit

It's not even clear if they give 25 or 200 coins but that's not the best part. It's that first tiktok doesn't even allow nudity, second, that the moment more than four people find out about they start mass sharing about, because if they are willing to spread questionable crypto rugpulls and eating household chemicals you can bet your ass they will do with this one as well.

And of course the last part, 60% fefail userbase which will begin chimping out being aware they can't do anything about it

Oh yeah here's the results you all probably want to see
IMG 20240617 174739
Photo 1
98123367 256785898725251 5546662751629534987 n
Photo 1 1 4
316550331 686093756313578 7793868904903412448 n
Photo 1 1 7
189913040 567241574243657 7540970739931987325 n
Photo 1 1 5

355821158 260704629888881 6374659959907098629 n
Photo 1 1 6

Im honestly amazed how AI managed pick out her hair, considering how much it blends with the top
346926216 774568581053738 8678162881120788411 n
Photo 1 1 8

Also the generator was handing out false positives for some of the girls being under 18 (which I know for a fact isn't the case), but you can bypass that too by turning photo into grayscale (previous one was already black and white because instagram women like doing that)
225305597 346877526904282 387149211304005334 n
Gray
Photo 1 1 10

Also if you know any software which can recolor using reference another image please tell me below

doesn't look free to me

i thought there was an offline version of this you can run on your gpu

This looks great tbh.

This shit is gonna be regulated soon.

Maybe it shouldn't assume that a girl couldn't be completely flat. Someone try this on Amelie

Almost 5 minutes for a pic ? Its over

@Ron.Belgrade
you don't need to enter your payment details at any point, and even if you do you don't actually get extra image requests because of their weird currency structure. I have no idea why they put behind paywall all the mostly irrelevant extra features like HD resolution, dozen poses and custom clothing but the actual image request energy refills can only be obtained by daily rewards, giveaways and affiliates, but thats how it is

learn to read morons

Almost 5 minutes for a pic ? Its over
it showed me the same yesterday but since todays morning it fulfilled within 10-20 seconds no idea whats up with that

@abajojo are you brown?

thank you brocel, already coomed to a girl i used to know from uni

thank you brocel, already coomed to a girl i used to know from uni
If you wish to as your choice, you could post her pics to Anonib website, A website that anonymous users uploads nudes of women.

someone make one of amelie chingchong

If you wish to as your choice, you could post her pics to Anonib website, A website that anonymous users uploads nudes of women.
no, i would only upload some absolute masterpiece, this tool is good but there's much room for improvement. Also if this bitch somehow sees these "nudes" i might not be able to get her photos anymore

no, i would only upload some absolute masterpiece, this tool is good but there's much room for improvement. Also if this bitch somehow sees these "nudes" i might not be able to get her photos anymore
Oh now I understand this dilemma situation or your concern, I see, Just reveal how would you even acquire that thots nudes ?

It works much better than AI websites from a few years ago but it seems to work much better on small-titted skinny girls

It's disappointing on curvy girls but still a great tool overall

Looks obviously fake tbh

If AI can already stealth unclothe girls, then how soon until it can stealth rape them?

few small updates:
the crystals can be used to pay for image processing the same as stars costing 8, but the crystal symbol appears only when you actually have them and when they're all spent goes back to stars

don't click on settings or sex poses: its garbage just don't

sometimes the age trigger can be bypassed when switching instagram downloaders

also as frenchcel mod said
It works much better than AI websites from a few years ago but it seems to work much better on small-titted skinny girls

It's disappointing on curvy girls but still a great tool overall
the software forces barbie look on every woman making it look weird on wider ones

He should try it on a whalefoid
hey you're a good guy, look everyone give it up for John. I'm kind of a big guy myself, a handsome billionaire about 220 pounds of american patriotism. We all want to Make America Great Again, tall guys small guys, big booty girls and slim waisted goth alike. Listen pal, I'd love to but I'd rather hand them over to people who can appreiciate for more than I ever will, I'm talking about the residents of Memphis, Atlanta and Detroit and all the other real EFFFFFRICAN AMERICANS
Donald Trump front Tower New York City August 2008