Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel clothes too wet and heavy to take to the laundromat

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
nevermind that I'd get back at like fucking 12am when i work tomorrow I can't even bring them out of my piece of shit washing machine that finally croaked and into a trashbag with getting water everywhere and the bags wont even hold it and it'd be too heavy to carry. all my work pants are in there of course and my gloves

Happy2

I've never done my own laundry in my life and soon I'm going to have to.

I really need a mommygf to do it for me. Little boys like me can't be expected to wash and fold clothes and then dry them.

I also need her to take me shopping and pick out clothes for me.

Oh well I will get by somehow until.

BlushEmbarassed

*I just realized I will have to buy a laundry bag.

View attachment 62654

I really need a mommygf to do it for me. Little boys like me can't be expected to wash and fold clothes and then dry them.

View attachment 62656

it takes almost no effort, retard.

it takes almost no effort, retard.

BlushShy

You're used it from the dorm laundy room, I commute to my college so never had to deal with this.

I still fetishize a slightly older girl washing my clothes for me.

View attachment 62660

You're used it from the dorm laundy room, I commute to my college so never had to deal with this.

I still fetishize a slightly older girl washing my clothes for me.
im at home not uni wtf are you talking about. also why do you type like such a faget?

im at home not uni wtf are you talking about. also why do you type like such a faget?

Confused1

I meant when you were at uni you had to use the dorm laundy yet I commute back and forth to college from home os never had to deal with that.

and I hate faggots

GunToHead2

getting water everywhere and the bags wont even hold it and it'd be too heavy to carry.
Why are your clothes so wet?

Pathetic tbh. You would've loved living at my house. My mom is super controlling, and would do my laundry for me, whether I liked it or not.

View attachment 62654

View attachment 62656

i never did laundry until 20 when i strrted living alone

Come on man, I’ve been doing my laundry since 14
because my washer ran for a bit before stopping they are completely submerged in dirty water:kys::kys:
RIP

my shirts have gotten wet because i sometimes sweat when i go to sleep for no apparent reason, so i tend to sleep shirtless. but then my bed gets it

i think it's time to wash the bedding