Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Closest to ascending?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
What's the closest you've gotten to ascending? recently or just in general.

I have never been close to ascending what about you OP

One time a foid cashier touched my hand while taking my money

I've never been close unless me asking out several disgusted females counts as close.

If getting a job can count as ascension.. I did, at least until some ching chong decided he wanted bats for dinner

My senior year of highschool there was this shy girl who liked me. She was the splitting image of me personality wise (She always went to the library in the morning and during lunch and only losers do that.) Used to stare at me in the library. I only know of this because she brought her stacylite friend in the library and she casually mentioned me. I just pretended I didn't hear it. She wasn't ugly, but she was very skinny.

Unfortunately I was still pinning after Becky who rejected me in middleschool. Wish I grew some balls and decided to ask her out. Maybe I could grow to be attracted to her. The bluepillers say personality matters more right? Maybe I could get over it.

My senior year of highschool there was this shy girl who liked me. She was the splitting image of me personality wise (She always went to the library in the morning and during lunch and only losers do that.) Used to stare at me in the library. I only know of this because she brought her stacylite friend in the library and she casually mentioned me. I just pretended I didn't hear it. She wasn't ugly, but she was very skinny.

Unfortunately I was still pinning after Becky who rejected me in middleschool. Wish I grew some balls and decided to ask her out. Maybe I could grow to be attracted to her. The bluepillers say personality matters more right? Maybe I could get over it.
Brutal ngl
I have never been close to ascending what about you OP
Younger me was fairly attractive but there were quite many guys with clearly worse "looks" and not more money who were much more "liked" by girls (and yes… I did envy them). those guys were socially competent and I was a bit socially awkward. Which means I got nervous around women I liked and they got irritated, I missed or misinterpreted hints and signs and so on…

Last edited:
Brutal ngl

Younger me was fairly attractive but there were quite many guys with clearly worse "looks" and not more money who were much more "liked" by girls (and yes… I did envy them). those guys were socially competent and I was a bit socially awkward. Which means I got nervous around women I liked and they got irritated, I missed or misinterpreted hints and signs and so on…

If I see her again and she still likes me I will worship the ground she walks on.
I'd rather be her soyboy bf than incel

I almost went deep enough when I was a teenager. I woke up and saw my dog licking the puddle of blood. That was the closest I've been to ascension.

When I was a teen a chad who took pity in me took me to a club, there some drunk, used up 30 something roast beef approached me and tried to flirt. I laughed in her face and called her a whore jfl :feelskek:
You got a problem with that? :feelsBox:

Standing next to a female (our crotches being only few feet apart)

Touching a female cashiers hand while taking my bags

If I see her again and she still likes me I will worship the ground she walks on.
I'd rather be her soyboy bf than incel
Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

The loneliness is a weight upon me that I can't hope to lift. If I must debase myself I will.

JFL, I don't need to be a soyboy for her, she's lonely so there's no competition. Though she's skinny enough that pedos would probably find her attractive.

One time a foid cashier touched my hand while taking my money
:chad: :chad: :chad:
When I was a teen a chad who took pity in me took me to a club, there some drunk, used up 30 something roast beef approached me and tried to flirt. I laughed in her face and called her a whore jfl :feelskek:
You got a problem with that? :feelsBox:
Based

Lots of fakecel graycels exposing themselves in this post ngl