Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CLOSE UK SCHOOLS FFS

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
FUCKING CLOSE THEM. I'M NOT SCARED OF CORONA BUT I JUST DON'T WANNA GO SCHOOL. EVERY OTHER FUCKING COUNTRY IN EUROPE HAS DONE IT.

I’d be begging for school to be closed if I attended, but only work a part time job so it makes no difference on my part.

I agree with this message

Ezgifcom crop 3

close them now

FUCKING CLOSE THEM. I'M NOT SCARED OF CORONA BUT I JUST DON'T WANNA GO SCHOOL. EVERY OTHER FUCKING COUNTRY IN EUROPE HAS DONE IT.
Same, cuckstralia hasn't closed it because of 'muh doctors will stay at home', guess what fucktards, doctors will contract it from patients regardless, and they will soon contract it from there own children.

Sweden hasn't closed them either :(

cope nigga Boris will make you guys wing it and get herd immunity no matter how many boomers must be sacrificed.

Don't worry they'll do eventually

Don't look at other European countries, you chose Brexit. That's where your hate of ethnics got you.

close the schools and burn them down

Don't look at other European countries, you chose Brexit. That's where your hate of ethnics got you.
I didn't choose it. 52% chose it. I'm in the 48% that didn't

Beyond over. They have been closed literally everywhere.

Perhaps you're unaware but the UK goverment WANTS everbody to get infected, no this is not a joke.

Bulgarian schools are closed,I feel for u man

Dude WTF ? Are you a child or something ? Because if you're not then you don't have to go to school if you don't want to.

Dude WTF ? Are you a child or something ? Because if you're not then you don't have to go to school if you don't want to.
I go to college (high school if u is american)

BoJo said you guys are staying open, sorry bud

lol i don't care about any quarantine because im a neet ngl

I hope you right-wing cucks get corona.
Left wing is cucked, feminist supporters, sheeps, and stupids thinking government will solve their problems by controlling your lives. You should live in North Korea and you would never leave the place and use the internet anymore like you're doing now, that's your left wing shit.

Left wing is cucked, feminist supporters, sheeps, and stupids thinking government will solve their problems by controlling your lives. You should live in North Korea and you would never leave the place and use the internet anymore like you're doing now, that's your left wing shit.
If you don't think right-wing is just as cucked, you're just still a bluepilled guy at heart. Right-wingers are the biggest cucks, "we must protect muh white women," [patreon payments intensify]. JFL.

If you don't think right-wing is just as cucked, you're just still a bluepilled guy at heart. Right-wingers are the biggest cucks, "we must protect muh white women," [patreon payments intensify]. JFL.
Everyone is cucked at some level. But left wing is pure cuckoldry including you for supporting left wing bullshit

Everyone is cucked at some level. But left wing is pure cuckoldry including you for supporting left wing bullshit
You are more cucked because you are right-wing.

I read it as "FPS"
360cc33d2f170c514a6a289b9b6dacaa91e0ef0380e9531fb81e7d3914979c3c.jpg

Left wing is cucked because they support feminism and privileges for woman :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Right wing is cucked because they wanna protect "mah precious wahmen." :soy:

Actually they want to end their privileges imposed by left wing cucks
Just lol if you think this is the case. Right-wing cucks literally pay women on Patreon. They are cucks just like lefties.