Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Close encounter with a crackhead tonight

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★
Went for my evening walk, half way through it’s basically dark out and I cut through this small shopping center that still has some small traffic in it. As I turn the corner I hear someone call me over and I see someone about my physical size approaching me. He’s shirtless and obviously intoxicated or homeless and began accusing me of following him. Hes now standing infront of me less then two feet away holding a full unopened beer bottle and begins rambling on about how I am following him. I tell him that I am not and he keeps accusing me anyway. I think he recognized me at some point and literally followed me to confront me on it.

Eventually he tells me that there are cars gang stalking him because they all look the same and that there are underground tunnels that are being used for trafficking right below us and that he’s Native American and that he can sense the darkness. At some point he told me that he’ll take me to the darkness. During the whole time am mentally trying to prepare for the moment he tries to smack me in head with the bottle he’s holding, just hoping to god that I can block it in time and that he doesn’t have any other weapons.

After another five minutes of rambling He eventually then ask me if I have five dollars and I tell him that I don’t carry money on me and he tells me that I am young and not to throw my life away and walks away, this is a very simple version of his ramblings and what happened but it was way scarier then this post describes.

Being caught in a situation like this, nothing matters. you don’t care about the issues this form is centered around, you only want to live.
Basically in CA most places that aren’t the suburbs are death traps past 7PM, am never walking through that area again. Fuck that was too close

Am home now, trying to calm down form the adrenaline. I need to get a weapon now, this was the final straw. I want a concealed carry permit and a handgun, but for right now that’s out of the question.
Situations like theses really make you rethink your entire life

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vX2mI9H1g&pp=ygUhbG9uZSBzdXJ2aXZvciB2aWRlbyBnYW1lIGhvbWUgb3N0

Next time, RUN NIGGA!