Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Climate change is the biggest bullshit scam ever

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Big hurricane? Climate change. Lack of Hurricanes? Climate change. Abnormally cold winter? Climate change. Abnormally warm summer? Climate change. Big summer tornados? Climate change. Lack of big summer storms? Climate change. If everything is climate change then nothing is.

how is this ragefuel again?

how is this ragefuel again?
Because at least in America it's a huge political talking point. I'm sick of hearing about it.
I'm also sick of hearing about fucking pollution in America. No one wants to talk about its the Chinks and curries and other shitty 3rd world countries that are poisoning the oceans. Instead liberal normies want to act like taking their canvas bag to the local grocery store is actually helping. JFL nothing will improve until China is mad to clean their shit up.

Last edited:
I hope it's real so I can destroy the future of humanity one trash at a time.
But like I said, I hope.
Haven't seen any evidence that far

Climate change is real, just polluted by sjw scum, blaming not those who really should be blamed

Klimatodebil

I mean if the snow will melt in antarcica and water will take some of the space ppl can come and live in antartica problem solved :feelstrash:

No penis in vagina? Climate change.

its commie plan to de industralize & demoralize the west

It's essential to read anatoliy golitsyn's books & watch yuri bezmenov interviews to comprehed the XXI century political, economical & social zeitgeist

Last edited:
These atmosphere/climate engineers are no jokers.
This is orchestrated in order to manipulate the weather.
They have major power over the dynamics of Nature, creating catastrophes is possible with the advanced warfare technology that they have at their hands.
The populous is at their mercy, its just so happens that, none of the cattle is aware of that.

Big hurricane? Climate change. Lack of Hurricanes? Climate change. Abnormally cold winter? Climate change. Abnormally warm summer? Climate change. Big summer tornados? Climate change. Lack of big summer storms? Climate change. If everything is climate change then nothing is.
High iq. If the liberal boomer Jewish media pushes it you know it's 200% scam