Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clavicle and chest widening after 16

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Is it possible? Will you get results better than 2mm? And how actually it can be achieved?
It's half cope, but i'm still opened to some info

uhm its around 16 ur clavicles/chest start to widen anyway

First off, autism.

Second of all, look at what I first said.

You may still grow in general, but I doubt your proportions will change, nor is there a way to "make it happen".

yeah my shoulders got a lot wider after 16

Im obsessed with all that chemical shit which include estrogen and make people feminised, but maybe I hurry events and need to wait.

go to lookism for advice with that shit

Wtf why is a 16 year old even here. And to answer your question, it depends. I knew some guys who were their final height, width and with a face full of stubble at 13-14, I knew others who didn't fully develop until their early 20s. At 16 it's very likely you have some way to go.

Do you, guys, know something that can stung growth? Or it will be as it supposed to be anyway? Sorry for my exaggerated emotion

Just eat a lot of calcium and protein, get all the vital nutrients and avoid smoking/drinking excessively.

Wtf why is a 16 year old even here. And to answer your question, it depends. I knew some guys who were their final height, width and with a face full of stubble at 13-14, I knew others who didn't fully develop until their early 20s. At 16 it's very likely you have some way to go.
Im 17. Yes, i have classmate with REAL FUCKING BEARD since his 13. And i look kinda (and hope so) late bloomer.

Do you, guys, know something that can stung growth? Or it will be as it supposed to be anyway? Sorry for my exaggerated emotion
low T means you will have narrow shoulders

Just eat a lot of calcium and protein, get all the vital nutrients and avoid smoking/drinking excessively.
Thanks. Do you know about milk? Know info that u'd better use sour-milk products than this.

Prenatal or puberty? Because my prenatal seems to be not really high (finger test and overall), but maybe not really low too.

Thanks. Do you know about milk? Know info that u'd better use sour-milk products than this.
As far as nutrients go milk is pretty average but it does have quite a bit of calcium. You're better off eating a lot of eggs+meat (I usually stick to eggs with diced bacon and some tomatoes) and drink a fair bit of milk for the calcium.

Not necessarily lol, I've fapped like every fucking day during puberty (up to 2-3 times a day sometimes) and my shoulders developed pretty well.
Anyway, unless you have a legit stick figure frame like Zyros your shoulder width shouldn't matter much as you could work out and still add 1-2" to your shoulder width.

As far as nutrients go milk is pretty average but it does have quite a bit of calcium. You're better off eating a lot of eggs+meat (I usually stick to eggs with diced bacon and some tomatoes) and drink a fair bit of milk for the calcium.
Info from internet scares me to drink it (but i do it anyway sometims and i fucking like it) + seems like i get more acne when i drink milk.

Not necessarily lol, I've fapped like every fucking day during puberty (up to 2-3 times a day sometimes) and my shoulders developed pretty well.
Anyway, unless you have a legit stick figure frame like Zyros your shoulder width shouldn't matter much as you could work out and still add 1-2" to your shoulder width.
fapping has nothing to do with low T lol

if ur left handed ur growth is usually delayed a couple years compared to right handed people

if ur left handed ur growth is usually delayed a couple years compared to right handed people
No, i'm not. I know one left-handed, i'm older than him, but he looks so freaking robust, browridge bigger than adults have.

I thought fapping reduces your T count.
I read that it actually increase other hormones like prolactine + fucking up your receptors which lead to some problem. I wanna try longstreak nofap but it seems mostly broscience to me (but i had some confidence-calmness and energy boost when i abstained for 2 weeks).

I also wanna ask do you need to sleep more than 8 hours and abstain from eating 2 hours before bedtime to optimize hormones?

i guess it's possible but don't count on it