Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Classmates asked me why I don't model

thirsit

thirsit

Heightcel
First of all, I'm quite tall (1,94m) and living in Europe. My face looks like trash and I utterly believe that I am a truecel. Open the spoiler if you want to know what kind of a subhuman I am:
thirsit said:
I am a truecel.

3/10:

-193cm
-pussy eyes
-TOTAL BABYFACE as a 20y old (Imagine this with my height)
-NO jawline visible. My face is just chubby and I'm already on low bf
-Wide and undefined nose
-Feminime face shape
-Right ear is bigger than my left
-Jaw is crooked
-Anti chad glasses

Today when I was going to the toilet, one of my classmates asked me in front of my whole class why I don't model. In addition to that, he even said something like "what a chad...." in my language, but laughed this time after I awkwardly smiled. Last year ago, another one told me that I could make some nice money with it and asked me why I don't take this chance. Yes, my height would be great for this kind of a job, but I thought it's obvious that my miserable face will just get me nowhere in life. The strange thing is, that they were actually serious. They are both kind of chadlites with a small height though, so they might just be jealous because of my height.

My face is so bad, that I'm turning next year into a 20y old hugless virgin and there is just no way to get out of it. My babyface is like a chain that is holding me into this inceldom. I can't even make a simply selfie like any other normal person on this planet because my asymmetrical face in combination with my baby jaw looks so disgusting.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Are they just trying to mess around with me or telling me this to cheer me up because they feel sympathy? Is it still over for me, or should I do further investigations?

If you have any experiences like this, then please let me know.

Good night brothers!

thirsit said:
First of all, I'm quite tall (1,94m) and living in Europe. My face looks like trash and I utterly believe that I am a truecel. Open the spoiler if you want to know what kind of a subhuman I am:

Today when I was going to the toilet, one of my classmates asked me in front of my whole class why I don't model. In addition to that, he even said something like "what a chad...." in my language, but laughed this time after I awkwardly smiled. Last year ago, another one told me that I could make some nice money with it and asked me why I don't take this chance. Yes, my height would be great for this kind of a job, but I thought it's obvious that my miserable face will just get me nowhere in life. The strange thing is, that they were actually serious. They are both kind of chadlites with a small height though, so they might just be jealous because of my height.

My face is so bad, that I'm turning next year into a 20y old hugless virgin and there is just no way to get out of it. My babyface is like a chain that is holding me into this inceldom. I can't even make a simply selfie like any other normal person on this planet because my asymmetrical face in combination with my baby jaw looks so disgusting.

Anyways, what do you guys think? Are they just trying to mess around with me or telling me this to cheer me up because they feel sympathy? Is it still over for me, or should I do further investigations?

If you have any experiences like this, then please let me know.

Good night brothers!

There is no spoilers. Might want to fix your post

If these humble brags don’t stop, this forum is going to shit. I’m afraid that i’m not just fear mongering.

Octopusgun2 said:
If these humble brags don’t stop, this forum is going to shit. I’m afraid that i’m not just fear mongering.
What the are you talking about? Where am I bragging you fucking retard? I wanted to share my story with you guys, nothing more. People like you make this forum shit

thirsit said:
I can't add a picture, so I tried my best to describe my subhumanity.

Pm me a picture. Just upload a pic to imgur and send the link.

I'm a very good objective rater

Octopusgun2 said:

Ok, so what did I do wrong ? Why am I bragging ? I'm quite new here

Octopusgun2 said:

This place is full of chads already.

thirsit said:
Ok, so what did I do wrong ? I'm quite new here

"Classmates ask me why I don't model"

I will model in a cemetery

thirsit said:
This happened. Yes. They are making fun of me

They were saying it sarcastically?

Post a picture so we can make sure.

post a pic you don't live in north america anyway

Idk without a pic your either a mentalcel or actually ugly we will never know

thirsit said:
Ok, so what did I do wrong ? Why am I bragging ? I'm quite new here

Post your picture than.

If they were Anglo looking Chadlites they were probably fucking with you tbh, just how those kinds of people act.

Zielony4 said:
This place is full of chads already.

Yeah. This place is called INCELS.me. non virgins should be banned

Bri8564 said:
If they were Anglo looking Chadlites they were probably fucking with you tbh, just how those kinds of people act.

Yeah. This place is called INCELS.me. non virgins should be banned

Yea, this is why I mostly go on the other small incel website, and made a new subreddit for incels that is almost at 1000 subs.

WOW, 2 FAKECELS IN ONE DAY