Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Classmate said she'd kill herself if her and sub-5 ginger were last people on earth

Freetard

Freetard

Recruit
★★
A chad sat next to a girl behind me in class and asked if she would have sex with a ginger manlet in our class if they were the last people on earth. She said that she would rather just kill herself and not further the human race if it meant being with him. She also said that the last time she had sex was last weekend with someone who she just met at a party. I swear these people are living in an alternate universe. She's normally a really quiet girl but as expected, she opened up for chad, making me even more skeptical about the claims that the ones who are less outspoken aren't whoring themselves out.

I wish I could just completely tune out normals forever. Selective hearing headphones when? Hopefully soon.

Last edited:
Her:
Cope copium

Who's going to stop him!

It's all of them, no matter how "quiet" they are; all worship Chad and all reap the benefits of modern hypergamy and acceptance of moral degeneracy, they make their search for Chad such an integral part of their selves that they wouldn't consider procreating with a sub 5 even to save humanity. :feelsclown:

they make their search for Chad such an integral part of their selves
This. The reason why they give sub5 men such a hard time is because they're constantly scouting for chad and when they see a subhuman they get disappointed and shoot looks of disgust

Never began for short ugly gingercels

She's normally really quiet girl but as expected, she opened up for chad, making me even more skeptical about the claims that the ones who are less outspoken aren't whoring themselves out.
Quiet rosties are still whores, you can tell by how they dress. Any foids that wears clothes that are tight or revealing on their ass and tits are whores.

Who gonna stop me

This is exactly why ginger's live up to their stereotype and dispose of people like this

I hope someone helps hER

Finnic/Germanic/Irish/English