Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Classically attractive white people you see in the 90s suddenly vanished and it's ominous. Hollow cheekbone romanic. So many soyjaks now.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★

4/5ths of these guys mog most niggers/ hapas/ mexicans etc. who existed.

What happened to this phenotype it's not even common in most high tier suburbs. Most White dudes look soyjak asf now.

Last edited:
Joined 2018 but still a retarded grayman

they got old and turned into soyjak
new generations eats insects and soy and dont go outside

they got old and turned into soyjak
new generations eats insects and soy and dont go outside
yeah but the facial structure of white people today are very rounded/ bloated/ gross and all look soyjak to begin with. Did these people just not have kids or did they all come out looking disgusting bc of our diet/ etc

yeah but the facial structure of white people today are very rounded/ bloated/ gross and all look soyjak to begin with. Did these people just not have kids or did they all come out looking disgusting bc of our diet/ etc
I kinda believe most people who breed are betabuxxes and these guys probably lived on the wildside never settling down. Eulogy for them and intro for subhumanity.

Now I'm going to have to act like an ancient historian and take the source of the dreams because I couldn't find anything about it.

But I've heard that they are being "blobfied" (becoming like slimes / blobs), medicine and food deadening the bones and creating a lot of fat and malnourishment. and this process happens even after adulthood

Those guys were chads of their era. They weren't the majority. Historical pictures featuring chads always end up representing the era they were from because of people naturally being drawn to attractive guys.

In 40 years people will think everyone in the 2020s looked like this.

Mqdefault

Those guys were chads of their era. They weren't the majority. Historical pictures featuring chads always end up representing the era they were from because of people naturally being drawn to attractive guys.

In 40 years people will think everyone in the 2020s looked like this.

View attachment 1205768
What oyu mean is people only take pics of chads in the first place?
Eh I kind disagree. I don't see people like this anywhere most white young guys are bloated soyjaks now.

Numales look like this…

Brocolis Rocco Freddy GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back