Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Class trip was my last teenage experience

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I was very hesitant to go, because I did not really like my classmates and I thought I would just be isolated and not talk to anybody. I thought I would just have to go to all the events we had planned in those 5 days and not be able to enjoy them.
I went anyways. To my surprise, the class trip ended up to be very satisfying.
The guys I had to sleep in the same room with included me into their group, so I did not feel lonely at all. After so many years of isolation, I socialized again. Two girls who were friends with my roommates joined us.
We just walked through the city in the evening, sat down on the ground at the harbor and talked and watched the mighty ferries glide along the water.
In the evening, when we had nothing to do, we just chilled in our room.
It was a really nice experience. After so many years of wasting my time on the Internet because of social awkwardness, inferiority complexes and the abundance of self-confidence, I finally got to experience reallife activities that are fun.

On the way back to our home, a classmate listened to my music playlist and she liked it. The only validation I've ever got, but it still felt amazing.

It was the last time I could feel like a teen. I will never have such trips again.

Nostalgia will hurt.

Last edited:
How long was that ago

Normies/Chads experience this on a daily basis. It‘s over.

She will probably never understand how much that small interaction ment to you.

I’m glad you enjoyed your trip. :)

Normies/Chads experience this on a daily basis. It‘s over.
I have almost no memories from the last 5 years because I barely did anything. I went to school, went home and played video games/watched videos. I'm wasting my time and I need to stop that as soon as possible.
Then again, if I did these reallife activities and the socializing daily, it would probably get boring and it wouldn't excite me so much anymore.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Cliche I know, but still.

At least you get to have good memories of this.

She will probably never understand how much that small interaction ment to you.

I’m glad you enjoyed your trip. :)
She was invisible to me before, now I will never forget her to be honest.

Fakecel. You have at least a decent face if a girl is willing to talk to you.

Then again, if I did these reallife activities and the socializing daily, it would probably get boring and it wouldn't excite me so much anymore.
I guess we both know that you are coping.

The chance of something good happening to an incel is the same chance as winning the lottery

No. I guess she talked to me out of pity.
It would have been awkward if I just followed them without speaking.

No man, if a girl doesn't look away in disgust, like they do 100% of the time when they see my face, you have a decent face, so volcel/fakecel.

Brag thread tbh
This thread represents the wretchedness of my everyday life. This experience that is a normal everyday experience to normies is something special for me. Pathetic. In no way this is a brag thread.

No man, if a girl doesn't look away in disgust, like they do 100% of the time when they see my face, you have a decent face, so volcel/fakecel.
Girls have looked away in disgust before. I've walked past groups of girls and all I heard was "eww".
How a girl reacts to your face partly depends on her upbringing.
Well behaved girls talk to ugly guys, they are just not sexually attracted to them. That's it.

Girls have looked away in disgust before. I've walked past groups of girls and all I heard was "eww".
How a girl reacts to your face partly depends on her upbringing.
Well behaved girls talk to ugly guys, they are just not sexually attracted to them. That's it.

No man, girls do not want to talk to me whatsoever due to my face. You can't be that ugly if they are willing to talk to you.

same bro, best 5 days of my life

No man, girls do not want to talk to me whatsoever due to my face. You can't be that ugly if they are willing to talk to you.
Is it because you look ugly or because you look scary?
I look ugly, but harmless.

I'm happy for you man. That sounds like fun.

Dont act as if you are repusively ugly. You are just below average.
I have had well behaved girls talk to me and I am a uglier than you

my first and last teenage experience was at a club that everyone attends as part of the graduation ceremony if you will, that I got kicked out of for supposedly being 'too drunk' whatever that means. I bet the security guards wouldn't have kicked Chad out if he was as drunk as me, that I'm sure of. Wouldn't even surprise me if some foid called the guard on me, even though I just sat in my corner with my two only friends, enjoying myself, not interacting with foids. Only nightclub I've ever been to

I didn't even finish high school

Jh4ezf9borl01

I didn't even went to my class trip, nor my graduation. I tried fitting in before, all it resulted in was god-tier cringe. I know my place now.

She will probably never understand how much that small interaction ment to you

this really something bro.you touched in a important point

this really something bro.you touched in a important point
Thank you. I just wish she had touched his important point. ;)