Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Clarification regarding all of my posts & statements.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I want to clarify for any authorities that I do not, and will never, have any intention to harm anyone in real life. My posts are purely expressions of opinion and hypothetical thoughts, not actionable threats or plans.

Any statements I make, either now or in the future, are simply my personal frustrations or wishes for what could happen in certain situations. I am not encouraging, planning, or threatening to carry out any violence against anyone, and I have neither the intent nor the capability to do so.

While I do hold negative views about women and often find myself wishing for harm or misfortune to befall certain individuals or groups, these are purely internal thoughts, not calls to action. I understand and respect the law, and I know that wishing for something in my mind is not the same as threatening or intending to make it happen.

I am fully exercising my First Amendment right to free speech. To be clear, I have never made a direct threat against another person, nor do I intend to. All of my statements are expressions of personal frustration, not incitements to violence. I have no desire or capacity to influence any real-world harm, and I interact with people, including women, in a regular and non-violent manner.

As established in Watts v. United States, a statement that could be seen as a crude or offensive way of expressing an opinion is protected under the First Amendment, provided it is not a 'true threat.' My posts fall into this category of non-criminal speech.

Additionally, in Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), the Supreme Court ruled that even inflammatory speech, including speech that advocates for the use of force or illegal action, is protected unless it is 'directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action' and 'likely to incite or produce such action.' My posts do not meet this standard, as I am not directing anyone to commit violence, nor am I attempting to provoke immediate illegal action.

Another relevant case is NAACP v. Claiborne Hardware Co. (1982), in which the Court held that violent rhetoric made during a boycott did not constitute a true threat and was considered protected speech. The Court found that advocacy of violence in the abstract, without a direct call to action, is not illegal. Similarly, my posts do not advocate for any direct or immediate harm to anyone.

My posts are protected by the First Amendment as they do not constitute true threats, incitement, or direct advocacy for violence. I have no intention or capability to harm anyone, and I am merely exercising my right to express personal opinions.

God I love America. I'm sorry for all of my brocels who live somewhere like the U.K. I would highly advise trying to move here ASAP.

ok but good luck killing ado someday

Average IT user after they get arrested for posting on .is

:fbi:

LOOK AT HIM
YOU MADE HIM SAD

APOLOGIZE
REEEEEEEEEEE

Ado is not gonna see this bro.

This is an illusion, because no one is watching us, deal with it. Just some idiots on Reddit saying more of the same for generations and generations, so fuck it.

And everything I say is not hypothetical or opinion, I am not a journalist, what I say is substantiated and I am not free to make idiotic liberal additions. It's doctrine!

This is an illusion, because no one is watching us, deal with it. Just some idiots on Reddit saying more of the same for generations and generations, so fuck it.

And everything I say is not hypothetical or opinion, I am not a journalist, what I say is substantiated and I am not free to make idiotic liberal additions. It's doctrine!

Average IT user after they get arrested for posting
I made this post so that I could make this one:

:fbi:

LOOK AT HIM
YOU MADE HIM SAD

APOLOGIZE
REEEEEEEEEEE
The dude trying to prosecute me in court's reaction right now:

I don't know about that. It's very likely that there are organizations tracking this page. I would be shocked if there weren't. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

I don't know about that. It's very likely that there are organizations tracking this page. I would be shocked if there weren't. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
yes, just a series of journalists, more of the same, whatever.

The FBI deals with the real consequences of individuals' actions, it's a state thing, it doesn't mean they keep an eye on a bunch of maggots like us.