Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CK2 is really hard

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Everything i do always starts factions and rebels. Declaring war against a county is equivalent to attacking russia in eu4

sad shit man

Everything i do always starts factions and rebels. Declaring war against a county is equivalent to attacking russia in eu4
Play with cheats for a while. It gets easier. I literally couldn’t play that game for the first six months I had it. I can now play starting as a count and take over all of Europe.

Play as vassal duke in the HRE tutorial level really.

Play with cheats for a while. It gets easier. I literally couldn’t play that game for the first six months I had it. I can now play starting as a count and take over all of Europe.
Good idea

Based CK2 player, you should probably try out Ireland.

Stop overreaching. Vassals rebel the most when you expand and execute your influence too aggressively without taking the time to consolidate your power. Also, get a good loyal spymaster.

Stop overreaching. Vassals rebel the most when you expand and execute your influence too aggressively without taking the time to consolidate your power. Also, get a good loyal spymaster.
I raise my vassals’ levies and they always piss off my vassals. As if how rlse am i gonna expand

I raise my vassals’ levies and they always piss off my vassals. As if how rlse am i gonna expand
You're doing way too much warmongering if your levies are raised long enough for it to have that big an impact on your vassals' opinion of you.

Don't underestimate the value of political marriage in expanding your influence. If you can get members of your family to inherit things outside your realm, that's great, but having them inherit things inside your realm doesn't hurt either. Family is less likely to rebel.

You can also press your vassals' claims to boost their opinion of you while expanding your realm.

If you get powerful enough, you can have vassals who are strong enough to expand on their own, allowing your realm to expand without you needing to raise levies or declare war. Though, you want to have two or three vassals like this, not just one.

You're doing way too much warmongering if your levies are raised long enough for it to have that big an impact on your vassals' opinion of you.

Don't underestimate the value of political marriage in expanding your influence. If you can get members of your family to inherit things outside your realm, that's great, but having them inherit things inside your realm doesn't hurt either. Family is less likely to rebel.

You can also press your vassals' claims to boost their opinion of you while expanding your realm.

If you get powerful enough, you can have vassals who are strong enough to expand on their own, allowing your realm to expand without you needing to raise levies or declare war. Though, you want to have two or three vassals like this, not just one.
Seems like marriage is the cleanest way to expand

Seems like marriage is the cleanest way to expand
It really is.

Even if you don't manage to grow your direct sphere of influence, you'll still have allies who'll help you in wars, including vassal rebellions. Even if it doesn't mean the difference between victory and defeat, it'll still lower the amount of resources you spend on a given conquest.

It really is.

Even if you don't manage to grow your direct sphere of influence, you'll still have allies who'll help you in wars, including vassal rebellions. Even if it doesn't mean the difference between victory and defeat, it'll still lower the amount of resources you spend on a given conquest.
If only we incels could expand via marriage

If only we incels could expand via marriage
We're the frog-eyed peasants of the modern world, unfortunately. You need social value to gain social value.

We're the frog-eyed peasants of the modern world, unfortunately. You need social value to gain social value.
Lmfao living during those days is way better

I'm too low iq for strategy games.

i want to get into strategy games more