Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Civilization VI keeps pandering to women and it seems like feminism is unstopable

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★

They have chosen Christina of all women (but who cares, don't fucking pick women and actually pick men who were actual leaders). Not only is this an obscure pick, but it's obvious that panders to the feminist kike agenda. Let's list a few things this foid did:

- Almost brought the Swedish Empire (which her father fough and literally died for) to bankruptcy because of buying books, paintings and shiet
- She abdicated out of nowhere and converted to the religion her father also literally died fighting (Catholicism), well she also abdicated when the state was in turmoil due to her horrendous decisions but she's a foid so she couldn't give less of a fuck
- She also filled the court with people of the religion her father, again, died fighting against (jfl at swedish women allowing invaders since the 17th century)
- She was a complete degenerate and fucked many people and women and didn't identify with a gender or whatever, like wtf this woman had to be mentally ill or some shit seriously
- She didn't marry voluntary and behaved like a male of its time, so basically a roastie

Also you can see islam being majority religion of Swedish cities on minutes 0:27, 0:38, 0:57 and 1:40 (seriously), you can't make this shit up, that can't be a coincidence

And many more. This is obviously feminism pandering and getting it down our throats we like good goys we are need to accept it, this woman has even been a feminist symbol jfl.

Why do women and kikes need to ruin my videogames? Why can't they die or fuck themselves or whatever? Why can't they leave our copes alone? Then they will ask why people go er, fucking hell.

LMAO new games are cucked. Just play older CIV.

Also you can see islam being majority religion of Swedish cities on minutes 0:27, 0:38, 0:57 and 1:40 (seriously), you can't make this shit up, that can't be a coincidence
the funny thing it is tho. they probably have more rapefugees than swedish persons in the cities

Just fucking lol if your strategy gaming is based on anything other than fucking murdering your enemies and selling everyone into slavery.

Someone should make a game where you conquer everything, kill all the men and keep all the hot women as your harem

Does sb still play civ4 or am i alone

Civ V is the last good one imho

LMAO new games are cucked. Just play older CIV.

This. New games are beyond cucked. Femishits have ruined everything, That's why i hardly play any video games anymore

Civ 4 plus mods is god tier

I used to be heavily into video games, but I´ve completely stopped playing for this reason. All my favorite gaming franchises have been ruined by feminism.

Seriously Civ 5 is better than Vanilla Civ 4.. But Civ 4 has the best mods

Imagine all the soldiers and units fighting to the death for a dumb irrelevant foid.

They have chosen Christina of all women (but who cares, don't fucking pick women and actually pick men who were actual leaders). Not only is this an obscure pick, but it's obvious that panders to the feminist kike agenda. Let's list a few things this foid did:

- Almost brought the Swedish Empire (which her father fough and literally died for) to bankruptcy because of buying books, paintings and shiet
- She abdicated out of nowhere and converted to the religion her father also literally died fighting (Catholicism), well she also abdicated when the state was in turmoil due to her horrendous decisions but she's a foid so she couldn't give less of a fuck
- She also filled the court with people of the religion her father, again, died fighting against (jfl at swedish women allowing invaders since the 17th century)
- She was a complete degenerate and fucked many people and women and didn't identify with a gender or whatever, like wtf this woman had to be mentally ill or some shit seriously
- She didn't marry voluntary and behaved like a male of its time, so basically a roastie

And many more. This is obviously feminism pandering and getting it down our throats we like good goys we are need to accept it, this woman has even been a feminist symbol jfl.

Why do women and kikes need to ruin my videogames? Why can't they die or fuck themselves or whatever? Why can't they leave our copes alone? Then they will ask why people go er, fucking hell.

I loved civ5 but that new game sucks monkey dick.

Yes I did they were awesome.
But Civ 4 allows for more complex mods such as Fall From Heaven 2
That is a good mod. But idk. Civ V feels perfect to me. And I love the mods.

But overall it's a better game with great DLC only difference is the modding capabilities

That is a good mod. But idk. Civ V feels perfect to me. And I love the mods.

But overall it's a better game with great DLC only difference is the modding capabilities
Yup you are right

This. New games are beyond cucked. Femishits have ruined everything, That's why i hardly play any video games anymore
Jfl at not playing older games.

All of my copes are being destroyed by them one by one. I still remember Mass Effect, i.e. Waifu Simulator 2007. Then it got queefed on by roast flaps and the whole franchise is gone now.

Last edited:

She reigned at a time Sweden's empire and military prowess were at their peak. She took the throne just as Sweden decisvely defeated Denmark, ganing control of the Baltic and access to the North Sea.There was even a Swedeish colony in what is now Delaware during her reign. Also during her reign, a Swedish army captured Prague, and made off with a huge portion of the Holy Roman Emperor's art, money and jewels. So she got credit as a warrior queen and conquerer. Reminds me of Elizabeth I, who also had the good fortune to rule at a high point for her kingdom. I've seen her in many video games, Christina is a new one for me.