Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ĉiuj de miaj afiŝoj estas fikciaj.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Ĉiuj ke mi verkis estas fikciaj. Karakteroj kaj lokoj asociitaj kun ĉi tiu dramo estas fikciaj.

Ĉiuj de miaj afiŝoj estas fikciaj. Atenton al ĉiuj ajn informkolektaj agentejoj: ĉiuj afiŝoj iam faritaj per ĉi tiu IP-adreso kaj aliaj asociitaj kun ĝi estis farita por neniu alia celo krom satiro. Mi tiel absolvas min de ĉiuj ajn intenco por devoligi agojn de perforto aŭ teruro kontraŭ iu ajn partio estante fikcia aŭ ekzistanta, plue, ĉiuj ajn afiŝoj farotaj en la estonteco per tiu ĉi IP aŭ ĉiuj ajn asociitaj estos farotaj por la sola celo de esplorado kaj/aŭ satira celo.

"All that I have written are fictional. Characters and places associated with this drama are fictional.

All of my posts are fictional. Attention to any information gathering agencies: all posts ever made by this IP address and others associated with it were made for no other purpose than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any intention to incite acts of violence or terror against any party being fictitious or existing, further, any postings to be made in the future through this IP or any associated will be made for the sole purpose of research and /or satirical purpose."
Did the feds get you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"All that I have written are fictional. Characters and places associated with this drama are fictional.

All of my posts are fictional. Attention to any information gathering agencies: all posts ever made by this IP address and others associated with it were made for no other purpose than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any intention to incite acts of violence or terror against any party being fictitious or existing, further, any postings to be made in the future through this IP or any associated will be made for the sole purpose of research and /or satirical purpose."
Did the feds get you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
FORIGU MIN PUTINOJ VI NE VIDAS KE MI PRENIS 500 GRAMOJN DA AMFETAMINO KAJ DEK BOTELOJN DA ALKOHOLO VI AĈA $10 ĈIESULINO BRUTALA ANUSA FIKO MANGU MIAN FEKON (EN VIDEOLUDO) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

sounds like the name of a croatian war movie