Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel City walking and beach videos are suifuel

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Just the amount of attractive people, couples and foids is pure ropefuel
tbh I`d rather be on the beach than walking at night at major partying street in big city, at least I can tanmaxx and I love swimming so much

cant relate, left my house once in last 2 years

You are so fucking desperate even for the beach's validation :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

ngl whenever I walk on the street I see a lot of attractive college foids and it's absolute suifuel knowing that none of them would consider me as fuckable

There are also a lot of ugly people in my city.

But yeah, do plastic surgery or die tryin it.
50 cent kiss GIF

City walks usually reveal a bunch of sub par oofy simps with their gfs, contrary to what incels believe (this mythical chad bullshit). The youtuber Travis Blackpill documented this on his channel.

ngl whenever I walk on the street I see a lot of attractive college foids and it's absolute suifuel knowing that none of them would consider me as fuckable
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: same

would u rather see ugly motherfuckers instead?
ofc, i`d wish there was an hour for cels to take walks without normies
sometimes I dream that I can be completely invisible, then I will spend so much time outdoors, but no, every fucking normie and foid must look at me with disgust

The best place to be as an incel is either in your dark room rotting away, or in a hiking trail or scenic park all by yourself.