Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel City Party These Days

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
There is a party in my city that goes on for a few days it´s an every year thing with famous musicians showing up to play so every young person is partying and drinking before going down to the gathering.

I had to buy some alcohol because it´s so tormenting to sit and rot alone in my apartment while everyone is living life but OF COURSE as I am in the store buying beer I see half a dozen teenage girls in their tight pants and showing their soft skin I get so angry when I see these girls and apparently they knew the cashier so they waited around for him to finish his shift so I embarresly had to pay for my 7 beers and a Mokai (alcoholic beverage) over 2 times because I didn´t have money enough just on my card.

I wish I had some pics to illustrate how slutty danish girls dress their "Pants" are like half as thin as a T-shirt and all the way in their butt so they are just such a tease and those sluts are everywhere I CAN´T FUCKING COPE WITH IT!

So now I am drinking even though my skinny as should have at least 1 more meal to sustain my weight at 57.5kg but I just have to calm down after seeing all those sluts and hearing everyone party around me while I rot in loneliness.