Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel City femoids be like....

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

and then like

i rly want to punch this cunt omg i wish i was blackpilled when i was at school id smack so many sluts in the face

i rly want to punch this cunt omg i wish i was blackpilled when i was at school id smack so many sluts in the face
worst part is, is that she hasnt changed her ways and is still degenerate.

I feel like she will never learn until she lashes out at a genuine psycho

I actually feel sorry for her. She seems to have a mental issue.

why did she have to record it? is attention that important?

Most cities are literal shitholes

I'm glad that I live in a village

Why would you feel sorry for a woman for any reason at all?
I dunno. It looks like she is going to have a nervous break down in the near future. She is nuts.

Why the fuck that cab driver is putting up with her shit? People like him are the reason why that bitch thinks she can act like that and get away with it.

You would be sent off to a secret concentration camp/some other form of slavery or at least kicked out of school (AKA 100% forced suicide) if you did that

Why the fuck that cab driver is putting up with her shit? People like him are the reason why that bitch thinks she can act like that and get away with it.
pussy wk probs

She deserves to be bitch smashed.

Hope people send her death threats and she kills herself

Hope people send her death threats and she kills herself
lol nah so many white cucks worship her its insane, even though she has publically said that she does not date white guys and that they need to fuck off. KEK @ thirsty betas

Why is this white bitch trynna act black lol. Stupid white hoes like that piss me off so much. Someone anal rape this bitch

Why is this white bitch trynna act black lol. Stupid white hoes like that piss me off so much. Someone anal rape this bitch
yep typical western asian femoid