Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cities = Chad Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Cities are centres of degeneracy and are used as a general headquarters for Chad’s operations. Because of the sheer number of Chads living within cities it is absolutely impossible for a truecel to ascend because he has to compete with those who have superior genes to his own. Women in cities tend to be sluttier in general and their standards are higher due to a larger dating pool to select a mate from.

As a city dweller myself, I find it absolutely impossible to find a decent enough women to ascend with, let alone one who will even consider dating me. I hate cities and I recommend incels leave their cities as soon as they are able due to the superior competition in which one has to compete against, amongst many other reasons.

Shit like this is why I stay in my forest.

I dont feel like getting mogged by human chad.

That and police would probably murder me.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Just SEA maxxx to Vietnamese village bro. :feelshaha:

Yup it’s why big cities are so hypergamous

Shit like this is why I stay in my forest.

I dont feel like getting mogged by human chad.

That and police would probably murder me.

View attachment 241815
Woke. Based. Harambe, one of your fellow brethren got shot for no faulr of his own just for being near one of the vile homo sapien scum

This is so water is wet worthy

Especially in terms of height this is very true. The height mogs I suffer in cities are much worse than countryside Chads.

That is true I believe there are normies who would be incel in cities but able to date and even marry in small towns.

Cities and Colleges. Colleges are where chads are able to get foids in their prime

You obviously don't get out in the country that much or you'd know it's just as bad sometimes worse. The backwoods chads are fitter & tougher than city slicker chads therefore more desirable to many a chick

You obviously don't get out in the country that much or you'd know it's just as bad sometimes worse. The backwoods chads are fitter & tougher than city slicker chads therefore more desirable to many a chick
True, rural areas have no chad shortage, I'd say at a higher rate too. it's just that the city has more people overall. But the city is full of soyboys and hikis which rural areas don't really have.